Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

2.05m is the same as 2050mm.

1 inch is equal to 25.4mm therefore 2050/25.4 = 80.71inches

80.71/12 = 6.725 feet but the 0.725 merely denotes the fraction of a foot in height.

Now as 1 foot = 12 inches we need to multiply 12x0.725 which gives 8.71 inches

Add that to the 6 again and it gives 6 feet 8.71 inches

QED

Lanky bastard! :lol:

No he isn't. See above. :lol::P 

You're right. I think it's about time you abandoned that silly system and made it easier on everyone. It gives me a headache every time I have to convert it. Because it's impossible to use a calculator, as demonstrated by you.

Just now, Lio said:

EvanG is exaggerating. 1.90 is not the average height of men in Holland. (It's 1.83.)

That doesn't seem right at all. I've always been average in height. It's hard to believe that I'm 7 cm taller than the average height when most guys I've come across my whole life are about my height.

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

That doesn't seem right at all. I've always been average in height. It's hard to believe that I'm 7 cm taller than the average height when most guys I've come across my whole life are about my height.

https://www.tno.nl/nl/aandachtsgebieden/gezond-leven/roadmaps/youth/landelijke-groeistudie-toont-toename-overgewicht-kinderen/

:shrugs:

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

You're right. I think it's about time you abandoned that silly system and made it easier on everyone.

Totally agree. I have to use both systems simultaneously every day at work which is why I know the conversions off by heart. To be honest though I find it easier to use metric for some things and imperial is better for others if that makes any sense at all. :lol: Like for people's heights, weights and other everyday measurements I think imperial works best. For detailed measurements in stuff like building and engineering metric is much better.

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, Lio said:

I don't know, maybe it depends on the province you live in as well. When I look at my school years, I was always average in height. You always had a couple of shorter guys and a couple of really tall guys in your class, but I was always in the biggest group of guys with the same height.

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Totally agree. I have to use both systems simultaneously every day at work which is why I know the conversions off by heart. To be honest though I find it easier to use metric for some things and imperial is better for others if that makes any sense at all. :lol: Like for people's heights, weights and other everyday measurements I think imperial works best. For detailed measurements in building and engineering metric is much better.

Isn't that because you're used to it?

How can it be easier if you have to multiply by 12 instead of 10?

Like 1 meter=10 dm=100cm=1000mm

What's 1 yard? 3 ft=36 inches?

Same with weight. We just have to move the comma.

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I don't know, maybe it depends on the province you live in as well. When I look at my school years, I was always average in height. You always had a couple of shorter guys and a couple of really tall guys in your class, but I was always in the biggest group of guys with the same height.

You know, it's probably 1.83 masl (=meters above sea level), and since most of the Netherlands is below sea level it kinda works out.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh look, its the fuckin' Tamil Tiger, how you doin' fella? 

Ah I'm alright. Just in the motherland. Got an upside down stomach so I shat and now I'm shitting again after 20 minutes.  Man these showers for your arse are a blessing :lol: You just wash it all off, dry up and BANG! Shitting for the 8th time in a day ain't fun if you have to wipe otherwise it'd be like giving blowies in a gravel car park,  uh anally speaking,  that is :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

In your mind you're 6'9

P.S. The imperial system is a fucking mess.

I agree. I only use the imperial system when bragging about my cock size.

Because rounding up to 3 inches sounds a lot better than saying my cock is 7.2 cm.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

Ah I'm alright. Just in the motherland. Got an upside down stomach so I shat and now I'm shitting again after 20 minutes.  Man these showers for your arse are a blessing :lol: You just wash it all off, dry up and BANG! Shitting for the 8th time in a day ain't fun if you have to wipe otherwise it'd be like giving blowies in a gravel car park,  uh anally speaking,  that is :lol:

:lol:And here I was being happy to see you here again.

I'm glad you're alright then.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I agree. I only use the imperial system when bragging about my cock size.

Because rounding up to 3 inches sounds a lot better than saying my cock is 7.2 cm.

Don't you think it's much easier to picture somebody's height if they say they're 6 feet 2 as opposed to saying they're 1879.6mm tall?

1 hour ago, Johnny Drama said:

Alright fella? Glad to see you're not dead in a ditch somewhere. :) 

44 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Don't you think it's much easier to picture somebody's height if they say they're 6 feet 2 as opposed to saying they're 1879.6mm tall?

Alright fella? Glad to see you're not dead in a ditch somewhere. :) 

Why a ditch?  Why not a basement or a loft?  Or an abandoned industrial estate?  Or a gimp dungeon, why does everyone say a ditch, you think that poof accountant has got the minerals to dig ditches?

34 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Not at all, I am grown up with the metric system and 1.90 is much more easily pictured to me than 6 feet 2. If someone said they were 6' 2'' I would have a vague feeling that is rather tall, but no ide how it compared to my own height. Taller than me, shorter than me? No idea.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Why a ditch?  Why not a basement or a loft?  Or an abandoned industrial estate?  Or a gimp dungeon, why does everyone say a ditch, you think that poof accountant has got the minerals to dig ditches?

Isn't rice paddies more appropriate?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Not at all, I am grown up with the metric system and 1.90 is much more easily pictured to me than 6 feet 2. If someone said they were 6' 2'' I would have a vague feeling that is rather tall, but no ide how it compared to my own height. Taller than me, shorter than me? No idea.

I don't find either particularly difficult but I'd say the metres bit is easier cuz like....you can visualise a metre stick...and guesstimate degrees.  Feet and inches are only easy to visualise is cuz we're used to em, otherwise they're a pretty gimpy approach really. 

Isn't rice paddies more appropriate?

Why you bein' racist just cuz he's a black bastard? :lol:

34 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I always picture Purple Aki in a pair of glasses when I think of our JD. :lol: 

I always picture the lad out of the Apu Trilogy in his late 20s running through the jungle naked with a big fuck off spear.  *voice takes on a low and sinister tone*  Naked though, got to be naked :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut