Authentic GnR SWAG - Slash's Guitar vaults - McBob Collection

Slapshot61

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Just and FYI, I closed the other threads that were created for this. We only need the one thread. 

thanks for letting me know but one post is for mcbobs stuff and the other is for slashs stuff. can i change the title?  I figured i'd get more attention with another post instead of this hiding deep in this one. I kinda thought most would at least want to see these pics even if they cant buy them. But thanks for letting me know. I just figured out how to change the title.... all good here.

Edited by Slapshot61
  • Like 2

• Slapshot61 changed the title to Authentic GnR SWAG - Slash's Guitar vaults - McBob Collection

I also have the lighting rig VR used. One set cart has the giant VR, the other has the whole name "Velvet Revolver". No power or controlers but they are as they were after the last time they were used. The set carts have persian rugs and other stuff in/on them. They are heavy, heavier than you'd think. But would look good hanging in a Barn or a club. easy to get them powered.

u5ZlZlF.jpg

7kGTlR6.jpg

nlcdVXJ.jpg

Heres a pic of Scott in front of the "Velvet Revolver" Sign

zCgwb5t.jpg

Heres a pic of both together.

CzWSn6d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in purchasing a piece of R&R history let me know. 4 touring guitar vaults are for sale. They were used by Slash the past 20 years and have all the markings and art as they were when he used them. Still using them till the new ones are finished. They will come with un refutable proof and maybe a signed guitar if all 4 are purchased. No joke. They will be gone by mid feb one way or the other. These are the best pics i could get at the time.

e4piJTC.jpg

dLi7JKv.jpg

2pcPXAz.jpg

5IdPctm.jpg

2pcPXAz.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know most on this site are against this but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. His new ones will last another 15 years at least. Listing on ebay also. These are Slash's "A" & "B" guitar vaults. The same exact vaults he has been using for the past 20 years. They come as is with all the stickers and papers. So these are the first ever made available to the public. Probably wont happen again for at least another decade. $3500 per or make a offer. There are 4 total. You'd probably be the only kid on your street with one, thats for sure.

qYW2Kai.jpg

TZ8A5xz.jpg

EYH4rAs.jpg

DpKsPzb.jpg

ARhkkJL.jpg

lM5vMHd.jpg

kOQQwuH.jpg

LhbqLub.jpg

Edited by Slapshot61

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are 2 left. 3k per. Only 4 in the world. Shipping can be arranged. Less than 800  almost anywhere in the lower 48.  These were the only vaults he used for the last 20 or so years. One of a kind GnR item.

MQbSTzk.jpg

cl4dnmp.jpg

Heres a pic of one loaded.

CBK8mMZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...