Slash says No Chance of GNR Reunion

Lose Your Illusions

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/808007-slash-no-return-for-guns-nroses

The guitar legend says he and frontman Axl Rose have been offered "hundreds of millions" to reform.

Slash says Guns N'Roses won't be reuniting

But he told GQ magazine: "During that last tour it was like an ongoing exercise in how we could bond the least, it just got worse and worse."

The pair have not spoken for 13 years, but Slash said: "It got to a point off stage where it was impossible for us to even be in the same room together and create any music.

"So it's sad that something so good doesn't exist any more, even though we're both still alive and on the same planet. But that's all."

.Slash also confessed in the interview that he bedded "hundreds" of women.

Asked how many women he slept with during his wild days, he said: "It wouldn't be in the thousands, more in the hundreds, and probably not over 500".

And the star said he still had "fond memories" of Stoke-on-Trent, where he grew up.

He said: "I remember never being able to see across the street beause of the weather. Walking to school was like stumbing around like a blind man. It waw a very tight community, everyone knew each other. My grandmother made great mince pies and my dad would take me for long walks in the coutnryside. I loved it."

its sad but i already knew it was impossible. look on the bright side, atleast the reunionites will shut up.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Will Never Shut up uless one of them is Dead! :ph34r:

"It got to a point off stage where it was impossible for us to even be in the same room together and create any music."

"So it's sad that something so good doesn't exist any more, even though we're both still alive and on the same planet. But that's all."

What is so ambiguous about it?

Warren Beatty supposedly slept with over 3,000 women or something. I don't really buy it. I'm glad Slash is confident enough that he doesn't have to lie about how many women he has fucked senseless over the years. Beatty should hang his head in shame and admit that he is a liar.

Interestingly enough didn't Axl hate Warren Beatty?

Maybe Slash said he's only slept with 500 women as a dig at Warren Beatty, because he knows Axl hates him. Yeah, that must be it. Slash is sending subconscious messages to us and to Axl. He is definitely trying to tell us that the band is going to reunite soon.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Warren Beatty supposedly slept with over 3,000 women or something. I don't really buy it. I'm glad Slash is confident enough that he doesn't have to lie about how many women he has fucked senseless over the years. Beatty should hang his head in shame and admit that he is a liar.

Maybe Slash said he's only slept with 500 women as a dig at Warren Beatty, because he knows Axl hates him. Yeah, that must be it. Slash is sending subconscious messages to us and to Axl. He is definitely trying to tell us that the band is going to reunite soon.

Slash probably spent a lot of nights passed-out.

If Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels can make up, so too can Axl and Slash

Big difference between the two, bunky. Axl and Slash are REALITY. As in, REAL.

Was a cute effort though :)

Well,Bret and HBK did hate each other in real life. They may still not be best friends but they are going to work together for the sake of the business/fans. Axl and Slash should do the same thing.

You guys are so cute... lol.

I believe it.

My cousin is a was "D-Level" NFL player for about 3 years and you wouldn't believe the amount poo-tang that would be offered to him, by different woman on a daily basis.

I believe it.

My cousin is a was "D-Level" NFL player for about 3 years and you wouldn't believe the amount poo-tang that would be offered to him, by different woman on a daily basis.

I believe it also.

I mean TM i such a poon magnet with those calves and being in the army!

I believe it.

My bad.

Beatty's biographer claims he slept with 13,000 women. Not 3,000.

Edited by Estranged Reality