Minneapolis show 11/13/11 UPDATE THREAD

Coma16

Guns N' Roses

Forecast 4 KC 11/12, Minneapolis 11/13, Chicago 11/15: "November Rain" pre-sale TOMORROW-Sep14 use password "guns" http://bit.ly/gnrTcktMster

:xmasssanta:

*Gunsguy Edit: Cheers!

SETLIST:

Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Riff Raff

Estranged

Better

4tus

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

My Generation

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

DJ Ashba Solo (?)

Sweet Child

Don't cry

Knocking on heavens door

Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar

Shackler's Revenge

Patience

Paradise City

*unconfirmed setlist *incomplete setlist*

AeMEez_CIAI_tI-.jpg

446913924.jpg

Edited by Coma16

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last July this kind of announcement would've made me ecstatic, but then they did come to my area out of the entire U.S. and I realized this whole band is nothing to be excited about.

then how can i ask nicely? WTF are you wasting your time on here then?

I'm generally a person (as some of you know) who pines for the original GnR. But I'm psyched and thankful Axl/GnR are coming here. Really hoping that Estranged gets played and really hoping that with a "9PM start time" they hit stage say 10:30ish. Last time was 11:45PM- 2AM. But worth it. It's just that venues quit selling booze 10:30ish...the no fun rule kicks in.

Startribune note on the show/ticket sales etc.... http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/blogs/129830928.html

I've given up all hope that the classic lineup will someday reunite. I like the little surprises, like seeing Axl and Duff perform last year, or seeing Izzy on stage in 2006.

I take this new Gn'R for what it is, which is Axl Rose and company. I'm paying to see Axl. I like Stinson and Bumblefoot, but I wouldn't pay no $100 to see those cats if it weren't for Rose.

Just like I saw Steven Adler when he came to the Chicago area earlier this year. Just like I'm gonna see Slash and Loaded when they tour through town.

I've given up all hope that the classic lineup will someday reunite. I like the little surprises, like seeing Axl and Duff perform last year, or seeing Izzy on stage in 2006.

I take this new Gn'R for what it is, which is Axl Rose and company. I'm paying to see Axl. I like Stinson and Bumblefoot, but I wouldn't pay no $100 to see those cats if it weren't for Rose.

Just like I saw Steven Adler when he came to the Chicago area earlier this year. Just like I'm gonna see Slash and Loaded when they tour through town.

• 1 month later...

Last July this kind of announcement would've made me ecstatic, but then they did come to my area out of the entire U.S. and I realized this whole band is nothing to be excited about.

Great, so bye-bye then and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by The Archer

still debating whether or not i'm going. $50 for a floor ticket on craigslist right now....if it was the original lineup (or at least a couple other true gunners involved) I would have paid 100 through ticketmaster the second they went on sale.

I went 4 years ago when I was 16 holy shit it seems like yesterday

Guns N' Roses

We truly appreciate the support and authentic feedback from those joining us on our US TOUR. We aim to be on Target Center again tonight! Thanks here to Todd from Lincoln who caught us CenturyLink Center Omaha

http://reviews.ticketmaster.com/7171/735218/guns-n-roses-reviews/reviews.htm?reviewID=25730314&c=SLfbk-006

Edited by gunsguy