Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

OH MY GOD!!!!

It just occured to me that Chinese Democracy is NOT the most expensive album ever made!!!!

If Axl has 4 albums worth of material.......13 million devided by four....huh...........

CHINESE DEMOCRACY COST ONLY 3.25 MILLION!!!!

CHINESE ECONOMY STARTS NOW!!!!

He played us all for fools.

Edited by Conor

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD!!!!

It just occured to me that Chinese Democracy is NOT the most expensive album ever made!!!!

If Axl has 4 albums worth of material.......13 million devided by four....huh...........

CHINESE DEMOCRACY COST ONLY 3.25 MILLION!!!!

all the four albums are Chinese Democracy.. just, not released

You know, maybe this is Axls master plan to make us all feel how it is to have bi-polar disorder. Maybe this was his way of letting us feel how it's like having the twists and turns, ups and downs? I thought all hope was lost for this year just reading the posts yesterday, but today it is like a complete jolt in the opposite direction.

You know, maybe this is Axls master plan to make us all feel how it is to have bi-polar disorder. Maybe this was his way of letting us feel how it's like having the twists and turns, ups and downs? I thought all hope was lost for this year just reading the posts yesterday, but today it is like a complete jolt in the opposite direction.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

POST OF THE YEAR

First Taste of Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy Ready For Debut

by Paul Cashmere - September 13 2008

photo by Ros O'Gorman

The Chinese Democracy roll-out will begin on Sunday (September 14). As of tomorrow, the first taste of the album will be released as part of Rock Band 2.

‘Shackler’s Revenge’ will be the first officially released Guns ‘N Roses song since ‘Oh My God’ from 1999’s ‘End of Days’ soundtrack.

‘Shackler’s Revenge’ is one of 84 tracks to feature on the game Rock Band 2. While most of the songs featured in the game are previously released, Guns ‘N Roses are using the gamers audience to introduce themselves back into the world with their new music.

It is the beginning of what is expected to be a series of announcements about Guns ‘N Roses, the main point being that the album will be finally released and before Christmas.

Axl Rose has delayed the release of this album for more than a decade. However, in recent months, a leak of demos from the album was circulated on the Internet, which lead to the arrest of the poster.

While the leak was 100% illegal and infringed the rights of the band, it did create a new interest in the title.

By getting the album out in November, Guns ‘N Roses will have a chance to claw back some of the control of the distribution and finally put this long overdue release in the hands of the fans.

undercover.com.au

Edited by bonhamfan1

Ya this does seem to happen every year but a) USA Today seems like a pretty official source and b.) They are releasing Shackler's revenge this year, the first single since OMG and c) the music does exist, we have heard it, its not just an internet rumor, so I'm actually gonna be gullible enough to believe this

Edited by WelcomeToTheBumble

Call me crazy, but after Billboard reported about the Best Buy/Wal-Mart Exclusive, then Bob Lefsetz said that he heard that the Best Buy deal is done, I'm beginning to take stock in 2008 release.

These reports only reaffirm this, yet I remain cautiously optimistic because well, it's GN'R and we've all been around the block before.

-Brodie

Call me crazy, but after Billboard reported about the Best Buy/Wal-Mart Exclusive, then Bob Lefsetz said that he heard that the Best Buy deal is done, I'm beginning to take stock in 2008 release.

These reports only reaffirm this, yet I remain cautiously optimistic because well, it's GN'R and we've all been around the block before.

-Brodie

Mr. Leftsy said something to the effect of 'the Best Buy deal is done, all that's left is to sign the paperwork.' :rofl-lol:

isn't that basically all there is to do with regards to making 'deals' like this? :confused: seems like a pretty important thing to have not done yet. so I don't know how much I trust him, is what I'm saying.

If Shackler's or some other song gets radio play as a single this week, or some kind of announcement, I will play along with it and say it's really coming. But if at the end of next week there's nothing? I'm going to go with not this year once again.

With a late November release you'd figure they will start the hype machine by mid Oct at the latest. We'll see.

I'd rather see them support a music only store, but at least Best Buy isn't Wal-Mart.

Edited by KBear

With a late November release you'd figure they will start the hype machine by mid Oct at the latest. We'll see.

I'd rather see them support a music only store, but at least Best Buy isn't Wal-Mart.

maaan when CD comes out for best buy only im gonna buy sum and start slanging them