Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

I watched The Hunter with Steve McQueen today, an ok film but it reminded me how much actors of his quality are missed now.

I thought it was pretty good. I think he had cancer at the time as he did in the film before or after, i can't recall which, called Tom something or other about an old indian tracker, bounty hunter/old west guy on the turn of the century, one of my all time favorite movies, i you should really check it out, it's called Tom Horn.

Been torrenting for a long time now, and finally got my first letter :/

Kind of worries me

Uh-Oh!

Did they say which film it was for, or was it just in general? Are they asking you to stop or stop and pay a fine?

Well, they said it was for The Fourth Kind (I re-downloaded it for a friend :rolleyes:) and they are just asking me to stop.

Have you ever gotten one?

Been torrenting for a long time now, and finally got my first letter :/

Kind of worries me

Uh-Oh!

Did they say which film it was for, or was it just in general? Are they asking you to stop or stop and pay a fine?

Well, they said it was for The Fourth Kind (I re-downloaded it for a friend :rolleyes:) and they are just asking me to stop.

Have you ever gotten one?

No, thankfully not and I must be well over a couple of terrabytes of downloads by now.