Poison drummer arrested on rape warrant

gunsguy

this dude is a dumbass. all have to do is buy the bitch breakfest and she cant call it rape.

:lol:

I have to agree with that. He probably did something like not buy her breakfast that ticked her off and she accused him of rape.

Your all hillariously hypocritical , if this was 86 , you'd all be into poison , Ratt and stevie wonder , you cant blame someone for the time they come from , its ludicriss , and there music isnt bad , not at all , its just the "hip" thing to hate band like poison warrant and aparently nickelback.

Stevie Wonder is great.

Nickelback, Warrant and Poison are awful. It's got nothing to do with it being "hip" - it's just bland music with no substance whatsoever.

Your all hillariously hypocritical , if this was 86 , you'd all be into poison , Ratt and stevie wonder , you cant blame someone for the time they come from , its ludicriss , and there music isnt bad , not at all , its just the "hip" thing to hate band like poison warrant and aparently nickelback.

Stevie Wonder is great.

Nickelback, Warrant and Poison are awful. It's got nothing to do with it being "hip" - it's just bland music with no substance whatsoever.

How can you like Ac/Dc and not like nickelback? doesnt add up to me , if nickelback suck , so do Ac/Dc , they both have the same simplified straight forward formula , only nickelback is more modern .

I actually always thought they were bad. Faster Pussy Cat were good, they coulda been huge! LA Guns are great.

None of these guys need our protection. I'm sure Jani Lane thinks he's da bomb and probably had more pussy than a toilet seat.

Warrant got a song in Cherry Pie. Poison are sort of a fun band. C'mon Ratt totally blew. Even Round and Round actually sounds shitty.

Nickleback. I got nothing for you. I don't even think they have one redeeming factor. Maybe that Chad guy used to be a badass? He did a track with Satanana, so he can't be all bad.

But jeez way to look like a dorky Kurt and release sub-par grunge-lite radio anthems. When do you get to suck if it not when you are Nickleback?

Stevie Wonder is great.

How can you like Ac/Dc and not like nickelback? doesnt add up to me , if nickelback suck , so do Ac/Dc , they both have the same simplified straight forward formula , only nickelback is more modern .

I see what you're saying but when I listen to DC I want to get drunk and party but when I listen to Nickle I want to commit suicide. In fact I've lnever istened to 2 songs of Nickleback in a row - don't make do this research.

AC/DC

Whiskey, gin and brandy

With a glass I'm pretty handy

I'm trying to walk a straight line

On sour mash and cheap wine

NICKELBACK

Look at this photograph

Every time I do it makes me laugh

How did our eyes get so red?

And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Enough said.

Edited by Estranged Reality

How can you compare Nickleshit whit AC/DC...??.. They have nothing in comon at all.

AC/DC

Whiskey, gin and brandy

With a glass I'm pretty handy

I'm trying to walk a straight line

On sour mash and cheap wine

NICKELBACK

Look at this photograph

Every time I do it makes me laugh

How did our eyes get so red?

And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Enough said.

way to go man rock3

But I do like one nickelback song...gotta admit..

Figured You Out :wub:

Stevie Wonder is great.

Nickelback, or any Alternative Rock band, has nothing to do with the other two bands you named.