Alice Cooper '08 tour pics and reviews

Becket

All I got to say is WOW rock3

Killer show. I caught Chuck Gerric's guitar pic during the show (It's autographed) and bought Eric Singer's autographed drum sticks and drum head at the souvenir stand. Eric sure didn't disapoint during his solo on Halo Of Flies.

Senora Cooper Alice's other daughter was also part of the show along with Calico.

I had a constant grin through the whole gig. :D

A few pics.

picture093hf7.jpg

picture317ji7.jpg

picture320hq9.jpg

picture109ir1.jpg

picture182cj6.jpg

Edited by Becket

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. It was an awesome show.

The setlist:

It's Hot Tonight / No More Mr Nice Guy / Under My Wheels / I'm Eighteen / Is It My Body? / Woman Of Mass Distraction / Lost In America / Feed My Frankenstein / Be My Lover / (In Touch With Your) Feminine Side / Dirty Diamonds / Vengeance Is Mine / Halo Of Flies (with Drum Solo) / Welcome To My Nightmare / Cold Ethyl / Only Women Bleed / Steven / Dead Babies / Ballad Of Dwight Fry / Devils Food - Killer - I Love The Dead / School's Out / Billion Dollar Babies / Poison / Elected

did he play, at the gardens?

No, the community auditorium. I don't think the auditorium was here when you used to live here. When did you leave Thunder Bay?

ya, it was

the gardens sits what, like 4000 people? and the aud sits about 2000? pretty much every band that goes ther plays at the aud now, right? why is that? better sound?

Edited by RJ88

Good pics. Wish he would add a better song off ACAS than (In Touch With Your) Feminine Side. Can't fucking wait for tomorrow night!

Any opening bands?

Also, I'll try to snap some good ones tomorrow night to share here too. Any hassle getting cameras in?

Edited by Powerage5

No, the community auditorium. I don't think the auditorium was here when you used to live here. When did you leave Thunder Bay?

ya, it was

the gardens sits what, like 4000 people? and the aud sits about 2000? pretty much every band that goes ther plays at the aud now, right? why is that? better sound?

Ya, that's pretty much the seating arrangment. Most bands do play there now. Probably because it is better sound. A few still do the Gardens though.

And Powerage, the opening band was Econoline Crush. No hassles with cameras. Have a good time. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

ya, it was

Ya, that's pretty much the seating arrangment. Most bands do play there now. Probably because it is better sound. A few still do the Gardens though.

And Powerage, the opening band was Econoline Crush. No hassles with cameras. Have a good time. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Yea, should be able to get some good ones; first row of the balcony. Also, I may be seeing AC again in Verona, NY Oct. 28 if I can find reasonably priced tickets, all the scalping sites are starting at like $210!

His vocals were pretty good on Sat. night. Much better than on Ferguson.

Tomorrow I'll post a couple of the pics my brother took. His turned out really good. He has like a $1'000 camera, and photography is his hobby. First time he used that cam for a concert.

That last pic is pretty damn cool!

I've already slipped into Halloween mode..(a horror movie a day in October,it's a decades old tradition).

Seeing the Coop live will definitely add to the party!

Glad you had a good time man!

So yea, the Hamilton show was AWESOME! My seats weren't quite as good as I though, since ticketmaster is full of shit, I was actually 4th row on the wing of the balcony, which was in front of the rest of the baclony still. The best AC show I've seen yet (I was expecting it to be since it's the first headlining show I've seen of his). It really didn't do Alice justice to see a 70 min set twice opening for H&H, I really felt like I was seeing Alice for the first time (Probably also due to the fact that I always thought Alice Cooper was lame until the first show of his I saw and I still didn't know many of the songs by the second). Pics were awesome, the balcony was a pretty poor spot to get pics, as the stage right floor light was pointed right at me for almost the entire set messing with the lighting in the pics. I still got some pretty decnt ones, but not to many to really rave about, but I'll post a couple tonight. Same set as the last month or so. New songs sounded great live, Vengeance was mean as fuck and (In Touch With You) Feminine Side was heavier live. The band all seemed in a really great mood, even Alice broke out of his persona a bit during the encore and had more fun than usual, maybe it had something to do with being Keri Kelli's birthday. Speaking of Keri, the acoustic solo was possibly the best 2 minutes of my life. A side note, I found it kind of funny, during Alice

"If I'm elected..." part of Elected, he forgot he was in Hamilton, he got to "We've got problems her in..." and held up a sort of one moment finger to the crowd and ran back to look at his setlist sheet, I just found it really amusing and I'm sure no one else did.

All in all one of the top 5 shows I've ever been to. Roll on Oct. 28th! rock3

Yeah I was pretty dubious about your seats being equal to 7th row floor distance-wise.

But judging from the pics it wasn't too bad.

More cool pics!

Can't wait to hear the 2 new songs live,especially Vengeance!

Nice reports guys...thanks!