Joss Stone anyone?

WhazUp

She's quite good, I like her cover of Fell In Love With a Boy. She's got a few other good tunes as well.

She's a bit weird as a person though :book:

And spunky...what's wrong with having a taste other than Rock? Do you mean to say you hate all forms of Soul, Jazz, R'nB (Proper RnB), Blues, Folk, Country, Pop, Acoustic etc?

She's quite good, I like her cover of Fell In Love With a Boy. She's got a few other good tunes as well.

And spunky...what's wrong with having a taste other than Rock? Do you mean to say you hate all forms of Soul, Jazz, R'nB (Proper RnB), Blues, Folk, Country, Pop, Acoustic etc?

Oh I do like other types of music absolutely but it just has to be good (to my ears at least).

For example one of my favorite albums is Grace by Jeff Buckley which I would say falls into a similar genre as David Gray but in terms of the quality there is no comparison one is amazing and one is shit (just in my opinion of course).

I wouldnt say I like or dislike any genre I just like good music. I hate a lot of rock music when its bad.

Oh I do like other types of music absolutely but it just has to be good (to my ears at least).

For example one of my favorite albums is Grace by Jeff Buckley which I would say falls into a similar genre as David Gray but in terms of the quality there is no comparison one is amazing and one is shit (just in my opinion of course).

I wouldnt say I like or dislike any genre I just like good music. I hate a lot of rock music when its bad.

Anazing album, I love Mojo Pin.

Fair enough maaan, I actually have to say I hate 'hair metal' even though Im on a GNR forum :lol: I suppose they're an exception for me!

Fair enough maaan, I actually have to say I hate 'hair metal' even though Im on a GNR forum :lol: I suppose they're an exception for me!

GNR aren't hair metal... at least in my opinion. Would always have put the in the 'hard rock' genre.

As for Joss Stone she comes off as being a bit of a cunt. Can't say i'm a big fan of her music either... she has a great voice but nothing good to sing. A bit like James Morrison.

not exactly a fan but she has a great, powerful voice. i just think she's really unattractive for some reason

is it because she kinda looks like a young Robert Plant?

not exactly but now that you mention it :lol:

Edited by sweetness