pre-sale??

tkarmy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will we get the special password?

You might if you sign up to Livenation.com...

Doubt we'll see one forum specific like in 2006.

Also, keep in mind that pre-sale tickets are generally pretty aweful, unless you can get GA. Actually, the best seats are usually released the week before the show.

Cheers,

Andrew

Can someone PM me the password? I was kinda screwed over last time and had to buy ebay tickets instead...

I don't think anyone has a pre-sale password just yet. Plus it's I'm betting it's going to be venue specific, but I could be wrong.

Seriously, if you want the password, just make sure you're signed up at livenation.com

That's how I got my pre-sale password last time.

Cheers,

Andrew

Can someone PM me the password? I was kinda screwed over last time and had to buy ebay tickets instead...

I don't think anyone has a pre-sale password just yet. Plus it's I'm betting it's going to be venue specific, but I could be wrong.

Seriously, if you want the password, just make sure you're signed up at livenation.com

Cheers,

Andrew

Looks like the Live Nation pre-sale starts on Thursday. I have not received my password yet but I'm sure it will be sent out tomorrow or Wednesday. Andrew is correct, your best bet is to sign up at Live Nation. It only takes a minute and you will receive pre-sale passwords to all their events in your region.

Cheers,

Andrew

Looks like the Live Nation pre-sale starts on Thursday. I have not received my password yet but I'm sure it will be sent out tomorrow or Wednesday. Andrew is correct, your best bet is to sign up at Live Nation. It only takes a minute and you will receive pre-sale passwords to all their events in your region.

I opened up an account on their website. Is that what you mean? Or is there somewhere on their site that you have to sign up for pre-sale codes?

Cheers,

Andrew

I opened up an account on their website. Is that what you mean? Or is there somewhere on their site that you have to sign up for pre-sale codes?

Yep. That's all you need to do. Good luck!

If anyone finds out the presale password for the Hamilton and Toronto shows, please hit me up with a PM as I have work all day. It would be greatly appreciated! rock3

Yeah, me too - need Hamilton, London and Toronto. Thanks!

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks!

I'm paranoid though of not getting it - could you pls PM me with it just in case? :)

If anyone finds out the presale password for the Hamilton and Toronto shows, please hit me up with a PM as I have work all day. It would be greatly appreciated! rock3

Yeah, me too - need Hamilton, London and Toronto. Thanks!

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks!

I'm paranoid though of not getting it - could you pls PM me with it just in case? :)

I'm not sure if the passwords are specific for each city or if it will be a general password for the entire tour. I will send you mine when I get it which I assume will be sometime tomorrow.

Ticketmaster now cites other internet presale times beginning at 10am in various time zones on Thursday, depending on which part of Canada the arena is in. This could include the gunsnroses.com fan club membership that we all signed up for years ago. Maybe we should all make sure that the official site has our contact info too.

will we get the special password?

You might if you sign up to Livenation.com...

Doubt we'll see one forum specific like in 2006.

Also, keep in mind that pre-sale tickets are generally pretty aweful, unless you can get GA. Actually, the best seats are usually released the week before the show.

Cheers,

Andrew

well unless you deal with a real band that handles their own presales in a professional manner. I'm a member of ToolArmy and have received excellent seats. 1st, 2nd row. Not to say that GnR presales would be any different, but the presale experiences that I have had, have been far from "aweful" as you put it.