Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I wonder if this forum will ever have a thread that doesn't turn into a Axl vs. Slash or Slash vs. DJ discussion...My guess is no.

Never happen, the Slash fanboys will be forever bitter that their golden boy isn't in GN'R and never will be again.

Every fan of any NuGNR members has to be a huge Axl fan in first place, and anyone who ever got introduced to GUNS had to listen the old songs, at that point they chose for one member who they could relate the most or if you were a horny teenage girl to the hottest one.

Simple as that.

• 2 weeks later...

Guns N' Roses - facebook

‎"4th of July WEEKEND - LET"S GET IT ON! who's drinking what? and REMEMBER that's 1 for you and 2 for ME! haha :)"

anyone else thinks that this could mean some kind of announcement on July 4th? "that's one for you and two for me" could mean there is a double sense in this status, but the second is yet hidden for the reader. let's get it on!

When Ashba sells his brand, which is based off a few shitty bands he's been in = good business sense, smart, fits right in with gnr

When Slash sells his brand based off an amazing back catologue and continuous work ethic = sell out, $la$h, ruining the gnr legacy

fergie

Guns N' Roses - facebook

‎"4th of July WEEKEND - LET"S GET IT ON! who's drinking what? and REMEMBER that's 1 for you and 2 for ME! haha :)"

anyone else thinks that this could mean some kind of announcement on July 4th? "that's one for you and two for me" could mean there is a double sense in this status, but the second is yet hidden for the reader. let's get it on!

facepalm.

Axl Rose

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIJON

26 minutes ago

He's backkkkkk

:thumbsup: nice to see an Axl tweet for a change

Who is Dijon?

I believe it's some sort of mustard

And a city in France. :shrugs:

But nice to see he is still alive.

Axl Rose

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIJON

26 minutes ago

@sebastianbach

Sebastian Bach

“@axlrose: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIJON” happy 4th to you too brother !!! Hope you are doing great !!

To be honest i was quite surprise after i saw the tweet, that there wasn't already a 28 page discussion about what the cat means, or if DIJON is a new song name named after the cat or how old the cat is, the breed of the cat and what that says spiritually about the owner - you know the way everything about axl gets massively blown out of proportion :lol:

http://img.ly/5Xaz

its a pretty cute cat

wow that cat is amazing.. crazy to see axl tweet again, and i missed his 4th of july one, wish he would tweet more often

I think it's very cool that he tweets sporadically. Would hate to see him become a "tweet-whore" like some old school rockstars.