Winnipeg Show: Official Thread

Gordon Comstock

People go to these shows to listen to the classics/old songs. If people wanted to hear the new songs, the album would not have bombed.

The album went 3x platinum in Canada!

The UYI's have sold like 30 million copies. What is 3x platinum in Canada? like 75,000? It sure is fuck isn't 3 million like in America.

If ChiDem is 3x platinum in Canada ,the Illusions must be like 30x platinum.

Hey guy, the population in Canada is roughly 34 million, population in america is roughly 309 million. So regardless, it's really impressive and highly comparable to platinum status in america.

(BTW, i believe that platinum is like a hundred thousand or so)

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All that matters at this stage in the game is that the band is loving being up there and, more importantly, Axl's feeling motivated, energized, and in good spirits...I don't expect certain outcomes like I used to..Anything beyond what I just mentioned is gravy.

People go to these shows to listen to the classics/old songs. If people wanted to hear the new songs, the album would not have bombed.

The album went 3x platinum in Canada!

The UYI's have sold like 30 million copies. What is 3x platinum in Canada? like 75,000? It sure is fuck isn't 3 million like in America.

If ChiDem is 3x platinum in Canada ,the Illusions must be like 30x platinum.

Hey guy, the population in Canada is roughly 34 million, population in america is roughly 309 million. So regardless, it's really impressive and highly comparable to platinum status in america.

(BTW, i believe that platinum is like a hundred thousand or so)

Can we kill this record sales BS. No offence but it's killin' the vibe here. For me anyways.

I used to feel the same way bout Nickelback. Now I like me. Got tix to the ACC show April 8

to each his own dude. not trying to tell anyone who or what to listen to. it's just my opinion. my opinion is that they suck. the only reason why is because every single song of theirs sounds the same. cookie-cutter and paint-by-numbers music. at least Axl put an album out that's extremely ecclectic. that's why (plus the lack of monumental promotion) it didn't go over well. most people are so asleep that they can't even see that they live a mundane existence and accept whatever is spoon-fed to them. Oh well.

I used to feel the same way bout Nickelback. Now I like me. Got tix to the ACC show April 8

to each his own dude. not trying to tell anyone who or what to listen to. it's just my opinion. my opinion is that they suck. the only reason why is because every single song of theirs sounds the same. cookie-cutter and paint-by-numbers music. at least Axl put an album out that's extremely ecclectic. that's why (plus the lack of monumental promotion) it didn't go over well. most people are so asleep that they can't even see that they live a mundane existence and accept whatever is spoon-fed to them. Oh well.

Well said. We'll argue over some beers on the 28th!!!

Nah. We're going to be drinking beers and having fun on the 28th bro. ;)

There's not going to be any arguing or drama happening about anything. :thumbsup:

Fuck that shit.

Let's just have a kick-ass time and enjoy the show!!! :P

Edit: - Sorry about your dog Axl. :(

Edited by Crowebar

Nah. We're going to be drinking beers and having fun on the 28th bro. ;)

There's not going to be any arguing or drama happening about anything. :thumbsup:

Fuck that shit.

Yea I was j/k

Let's just have a kick-ass time and enjoy the show!!! :P