Official Hamilton Thread 1/24/10

Blaine_sixx

10 minutes of "highlight" footage from Hamilton. The precise editing and high quality makes me think this might be a teaser for our first '10 DVD?

Wow! Great- thx for posting that. Excellent footage. I can clearly see myself at the side of the stage! rock3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes of "highlight" footage from Hamilton. The precise editing and high quality makes me think this might be a teaser for our first '10 DVD?

Wow, nice! Let's hope a full DVD will surface from this.

As hopeful a I was, I don't think he has the full show. On his video for PC, someone asked for KOHD and he said he doesn't have the full song.

As hopeful a I was, I don't think he has the full show. On his video for PC, someone asked for KOHD and he said he doesn't have the full song.

Disappointing to hear, but I'm not surprised. Security no doubt played a role in his inability to get the whole show. Either that or he was busy enjoying the show to tape the whole time, which is understandable of course. At least we've got these bits of footage. Nice to see high quality clips!

Disappointing to hear, but I'm not surprised. Security no doubt played a role in his inability to get the whole show. Either that or he was busy enjoying the show to tape the whole time, which is understandable of course. At least we've got these bits of footage. Nice to see high quality clips!

Yea, it sucks. I really wish Cobra would share his audio boot, no matter how bad he claims it is. A poor recording is still much better than no recording.

Hey guys, was finally home this past week to get my ankle checked out, which meant I could finally get the few pictures I took off my camera which was back home. Nothing amazing (Extremely subpar for those of you who have seen my better work, due to the tight security), but it was all I could do in the last couple minutes when they finally stopped giving a shit.

100_2394.jpg

The other few I took are here:

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa63/estrangedxillusions/Guns%20N%20Roses%20-%20Hamilton%20012410/

Ask away! Any audio is better than no audio at all. It'd would be much appreciated from all of us, especially those who were there!

Also, good shots Powerage. Nice that you could at least get a few near the end.

Thanks. It's a shame on the camera restrictions, I think I could have had some pretty decent shots given 3 hours!

I'd also really appreciate the audio, since it's starting to look like no one else was recording.

Edited by Powerage5

• 4 weeks later...