Official Hamilton Thread 1/24/10

Blaine_sixx

Here is a clip of Better!

I wish it was more but security was watching over my area like a hawk! The guy in front of me seemed to have recorded most of the show. He had some balls because security told him a bunch of times to get rid of the camera. He'd get caught, put it away, and then as soon as security would turn he'd whip it back out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prALCF86bvQ

I also got the There Was A Time solo and all of November Rain, except I opted for audio on those and kept the camera in my pocket. No idea how to extract audio from a Quicktime file or I'd put those up for grabs too.

I've got a bit of 18 & Life from Bach's set that I'll put up too.

wow-the 1st clip!! thanks :thumbsup:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl looks great and sounds great. The band is tight and they all look cool. Hopefully they try to capitalize on this momentum by doing something more than just a short tour. I really have to wonder if Axl got his voice into the shape it's in all just to do a small tour and then go away again. Hopefully something bigger is coming down the pipeline. The tour is kick ass though, no doubt.

November Rain

Axl did the November Rain's first intro ultra fast hehehehe, he's a bit out of tempo on that. After the drums, he's ok

Just started watching. Nice quality man!

Edited by KBear

What is the reason for the extremely low activity on the actual concert threads? We had more posts even from Korea. Are the Canadians so silent? I am just listening to CD and desire some news. What's up?

I think it's just that there has been so many shows now, it's getting normal.

The Asian shows were the first in so long.

What is the reason for the extremely low activity on the actual concert threads? We had more posts even from Korea. Are the Canadians so silent? I am just listening to CD and desire some news. What's up?

I think it's just that there has been so many shows now, it's getting normal.

The Asian shows were the first in so long.

'Another Brick in the Wall'!

I'd love a full out version of this from them:)

Thanks to 'davetaddeo' on Youtube.

Guest Sweet Tooth

2010012554669.jpg

Thanks to that little sticker there, I got to meet Bumblefoot (you can see his autograph in the emblem).. also in the picture, Paradise City confetti + massive tequila shot glass.

So what? Has Axl lost 20 pounds already during the tour. He looks amazing here.

EVERY review I've read mentions how Axl goes through 5 sopping wet shirts a night...

Guess he was just carrying lots of water weight...

Anyway... It wouldn't surprise me if by the end of the South American tour he's looking pretty damn near close to his old self (especially with no more corn rows, return of the bandanna, etc.)...