Axl signing autograph in Toronto

sandynroses

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brunette in the bus looks like Audrina Patridge.

Either way, I'd fuck her.

You're right. I was tryin' to picture who that was... I'm now almost 100% sure it's her.

That's not Audrina.

I think she's a promo girl. She looks like a chick I met at the MMA Expo in April. I froze the vid and looked and no it's not Audrina, you're right. Where was that vid taken, the Sutton Place? Who is the girl walking with Axl?

Ya, i'd say they are probably the girls that bring out the tequilla shots at the end of the show.

The girl walking with Axl is Vanessa, Beta's daughter.

And yeah, that guy has a great collection! he must be pretty smart or have great contacts to be able to take pictures of him with artists like that. I mean...Paul McCartney, MJ, Clint Eastwood, Jagger... :blink:

Edited by sandynroses

Dexter doesn't want to stay home with whomever is watching the dogs, thats for sure.

Yea for sure Dexter is on the road with him. Kinda hard to bring dogs along tho. It's a shame. They were probably lonely. I guarantee their caretaker is getting fired!!!

I'd say that's either Sutton or Royal York. That footage would have been Sunday evening before he boarded the bus for Hamilton from Toronto.

Very cool to see Axl, but it's been pretty warm in T.O. What's with the fur?

What's wrong with that? Fur coats are extremely warm. So, I don't see anything wrong with Axl wearing one when he's in Canada in the dead of Winter to keep warm.

As for PETA and other groups that try to force their views on others - I find it particularly amusing when do-gooder protesters complain about people wearing fur when they themselves often eat chicken or carry leather handbags.

I don't know what I would say to Axl if I would ever run into him. I'd probably just stare at him, maybe hand him a paper and pen for an autograph w/o saying a word. lol

LOL, you'd scare him.

This guy fucking disgusts me. It's fucking weird that a guy dedicates his life to getting his picture taken with all these celebrities. Ya, we'd all want our picture taken with our celebrity favorite, but this many makes it a business and he's a fucking user asshole motherfucker. No respect for that shit, and I guarantee you that if Axl knew the history on this fuck, he would have never signed that guitar. Fuck him and his bullshit agenda.

Axl rocks.

This guy fucking disgusts me. It's fucking weird that a guy dedicates his life to getting his picture taken with all these celebrities. Ya, we'd all want our picture taken with our celebrity favorite, but this many makes it a business and he's a fucking user asshole motherfucker. No respect for that shit, and I guarantee you that if Axl knew the history on this fuck, he would have never signed that guitar. Fuck him and his bullshit agenda.

Axl rocks.

Exactly, he should go and get a real job. Axl probably thought it was a genuine fan but chances are this mutt is going to sell that guitar at a much inflated price...