Festivals

Gods Favourite

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the Ozzfest details next week. I will be going to that definitely.

I have no intentions to ever go to Ozzfest again no matter who plays...I refuse to support the Osbournes in any way after 2005.

2005?

Sharon had people in the audience throw things at Iron Maiden after some miscommunication of what Bruce had said one night.

Looking forward to the Ozzfest details next week. I will be going to that definitely.

I have no intentions to ever go to Ozzfest again no matter who plays...I refuse to support the Osbournes in any way after 2005.

2005?

Sharon had people in the audience throw things at Iron Maiden after some miscommunication of what Bruce had said one night.

And had the power cut 3 times during their set, had Zakk run across the stage while they were on with an "Ozzy rules" banner, and she personally came on stage after their set to call Bruce a prick in front of 45,000 people. Unacceptable behavior, especially since what he actually said was blown way out of proportion by her.

2005?

And had the power cut 3 times during their set, had Zakk run across the stage while they were on with an "Ozzy rules" banner, and she personally came on stage after their set to call Bruce a prick in front of 45,000 people. Unacceptable behavior, especially since what he actually said was blown way out of proportion by her.

I'd probably lose the will to live at an Ozzfest, Sharon business bitch Osbourne and a "singer" that's music these days is almost as silly as dragonforce.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I thought you said you were unemployed. Do the "unemployment benefit society fund" (What we in Swedish would call A-kassa :xmassrudolph:) give you that much money?

I thought you said you were unemployed. Do the "unemployment benefit society fund" (What we in Swedish would call A-kassa :xmassrudolph:) give you that much money?

i got the tickets for copenhagen live for around 150kr, haven't paid my friend for sonisphere yet, i'm still to buy the ticket for metaltown but will probably do it in a week or so and i'm great at saving money :P

Splendour In The Grass.

Shit is going to be AMAZING. So many great indie acts playing = no fuckwits in the crowd ruining it for me.

Be sure to check Mumford And Sons there mate! Great live act!

You've mentioned them before on here, right? Where you posted a link for their concert at "Tivoli", right? :D I just want to say THANK YOU for mentioning them, I hadn't heard about them before. Their album "Sigh No More" is just fantastic :)

@ HV - That lineup is CRAZY!! Band of Skulls? NICE! And Strokes, Ben Harper, Temper Trap, Mumford & Sons, Florence, Empire of the Sun, Band of Horses, LCD, Hot Chip and Wolfmother? Damn..

Edited by Gods Favourite

Splendour In The Grass.

Shit is going to be AMAZING. So many great indie acts playing = no fuckwits in the crowd ruining it for me.

Be sure to check Mumford And Sons there mate! Great live act!

I saw them earlier this year in a really intimate setting (maybe 200-300 people tops). One of the best live acoustic shows I've ever seen, will DEFINATELY be seeing them again.

@ HV - That lineup is CRAZY!! Band of Skulls? NICE! And Strokes, Ben Harper, Temper Trap, Mumford & Sons, Florence, Empire of the Sun, Band of Horses, LCD, Hot Chip and Wolfmother? Damn..

I know!!!!!!!!! :D

It's lacking in dance music, but I've been to so many dance festivals over the past 12 months I couldn't care less. It has almost every guitar-band I'm into at the moment. The Australian acts are all of similar quality to the Internationals you mentioned too. Really looking forward to it!

We missed out on camping tickets (event is like a 12 hour drive into the middle of NOWHERE) and there's no accomodation for an hour around, so we're going to try and buy a really cheap caravan, take my ute off-road somewhere nearby (preferably deep into some forest) and camp in there. We want the caravan to be so shitty and the terrain to be so rough that if we can't get the caravan back out, we'll just abandon it there. :shades:

You can't park on the side of the road and sleep in your car or you'll get a massive fine, so this is the hairbrained scheme we've come up with.

So almost all of the names for Roskilde Festival have been announced, only leaving about 10-15 left.

Well, luckily one of those 10-15 names has just been revealed... PRINCE! :D :D

Aaand we have some new ones again... BIFFY CLYRO! :D

And Meshuggah, but I don't know them ;)

12 names to go.