GUNS N' ROSES Taps DALE 'RAGE' RESTEGHINI To Shoot Tour Documentary - Mar. 9, 2010

gnrjanus

If the documentary looks anything like this it'll be intresting.

I was at the show at the end of this clip and it was magic!!!

It wasn't cool how Axl dissed Izzy. Oh well, Axl's Axl.

How did he dis him? All he said was "Hey Iz" and "Good".

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a press release from Adrenaline PR (Rage's publicists), Axl wants to make some videos later in the year in support of GUNS N' ROSES' latest album, "Chinese Democracy", on the same grand scope and style of classics such as "November Rain".

Oh hell yea.... rock3

If the documentary looks anything like this it'll be intresting.

I was at the show at the end of this clip and it was magic!!!

It wasn't cool how Axl dissed Izzy. Oh well, Axl's Axl.

How did he dis him? All he said was "Hey Iz" and "Good".

Ohh I watched the video again and you're right...

Does anyone remember the footage on 2006 GnR on tour where it has Axl on the tour bus etc? Not the one how he is walking to the stage but there was another one on youtube and it had "better" playing over it. It looked like a reality show almost.

If it happens... would be out of this world. Its different this time around because we actually have a name(Dale Rage) to go with the story and his actual firm is commenting about it, rather then an "insider" or what not. 2010 might be the year of the Rose :)

According to a press release from Adrenaline PR (Rage's publicists), Axl wants to make some videos later in the year in support of GUNS N' ROSES' latest album, "Chinese Democracy", on the same grand scope and style of classics such as "November Rain".

Oh hell yea.... rock3

Street of Dreams, There Was A Time, Catcher in the Rye, This I Love?

I hope they make one in the style of an Indianna Jones action adventure for Chinese Democracy.

Axl Rose and Guns of Chinese Democracy.

Edited by wasted

Oh hell yea.... rock3

Street of Dreams, There Was A Time, Catcher in the Rye, This I Love?

I hope they make one in the style of an Indianna Jones action adventure for Chinese Democracy.

Axl Rose and Guns of Chinese Democracy.

Axl's rocking the Dr. Jones look these days. Maybe South American drug lords have stolen the rest of CD from him and he's going to take it back. That would explain the metal case he's been carrying around with him.

Edited by ITW 2012

After he knocked out that pap he even went back for his hat like Indy would. Axl might even hate snakes.

The Halliburton case is the McGuffin or whatever it's called. Basically a remake of the Raiders opening scene. Getting chased by a tribe of savages and a giant boulder, to do a rope swing cluching CD II on a by plane before take off. Then the video starts for If The World. Axl crusing around Miami in a diamond plated coverted speedboat. Boats N Hos the remake.

Rage, over to you.

Edited by wasted

After he knocked out that pap he even went back for his hat like Indy would. Axl might even hate snakes.

The Halliburton case is the McGuffin or whatever it's called. Basically a remake of the Raiders opening scene. Getting chased by a tribe of savages and a giant boulder, to do a rope swing cluching CD II on a by plane before take off. Then the video starts for If The World. Axl crusing around Miami in a diamond plated coverted speedboat. Boats N Hos the remake.

Rage, over to you.

Now that's some funny sheet!

We know there's hundreds of hours worth of footage from the UYI tour for that supposed documentary.

Perfect Crime?

Was the documentary ever finished? It would be great if someone made a doc film about GNR the way Julien Temple did "Filth and the Fury", where they only focus on the past. He did "Rock N Roll Swindle", but that was more of a b-movie meets music video.The GNR footage - there's prob. not much on there that's going to embarrass anyone 20 years later, which might have been the case at the time.

Who's paying for all of this stuff now? I'm sure the record company isn't footing the bill anymore? Perhaps this tour is funding everything? Would be interesting to know where the budget is coming from......I mean, if Axl is funding it then there is probably a lot less red-tape to deal with the release of the material. Kind of strange for an artist to put up all the money for these projects. However, it has been done by large acts in the past. If another company or investors of some kind are involved then the complications rise and the time schedule is less firm (no facts stated here just my general FEELING and I could be very wrong) At any rate, it would be cool to know who's budgeting the whole 'new promotion' thing.