GUNS N' ROSES Taps DALE 'RAGE' RESTEGHINI To Shoot Tour Documentary - Mar. 9, 2010

gnrjanus

Ashba fazendo video dele aqui, Ron dando entrevista p/ rádio brasileira e mandando mensagens p/ os brasileiros pelo twitter, Ashba criando tópico agradecendo os brasileiros no MyGNR e agora ainda esse do documentário sul-americano, os gringos do MyGNR nunca tiveram tanta inveja da gente uhahuahua...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK! " on the same grand scope and style of classics such as "November Rain"." -- TWAT? This I Love? Prositute? this is soo great. Hope the vids are gonna be succesfull. I can imagine GNR spendin millions on vids that aren't gonna be shown on major TV shows cus the album is 2 years old. Hope it won't happend and we will se an sucesful epic GNR vid soon.

Ashba fazendo video dele aqui, Ron dando entrevista p/ rádio brasileira e mandando mensagens p/ os brasileiros pelo twitter, Ashba criando tópico agradecendo os brasileiros no MyGNR e agora ainda esse do documentário sul-americano, os gringos do MyGNR nunca tiveram tanta inveja da gente uhahuahua...

I know, it's too good to be true.

obs: Eu não diria inveja Manets. Na verdade eu acho que a maioria dos fans está começando a entender que é melhor apoiar o GNR do que ficar reclamando de tudo o tempo todo. :shrugs:

obs: Eu não diria inveja Manets. Na verdade eu acho que a maioria dos fans está começando a entender que é melhor apoiar o GNR do que ficar reclamando de tudo o tempo todo. :shrugs:

Dude, Manet, nobody is envying the Brazilians, and say that stuff in English, no reason to be hiding like a wussy.

Sometimes bands film music videos to be shown on the big screens at the shows.

I think Beyonce shot a bunch of videos in 3 days time and put them out on DVD as a video album. If this is intended for home video, they can go as uncensored as they want.

I think it's really cool but the main problem is releasing it with GNR. I'm not counting on anything and I don't think you guys should either but this is still really great news.

Sorry for sounding like a negasaurus.

not to be a jerk but anyone who doesnt take this view is literally insane.

Dude, Manet, nobody is envying the Brazilians, and say that stuff in English, no reason to be hiding like a wussy.

Agree. Its typical of the brazilian people "O mais grande do mundo" crap. We are in the GNR world, remember that. Its great news for everybody

LMAO at all you fan boys jizzing your pants.

You are really that excited for stuff that's just going to get thrown in a vault and locked away?

Axl told me that the Better video will be released in "About a week" and that these new videos should come out "Shortly after."

Don't be such a downer. :unsure: