THE SANTIAGO UPDATE THREAD - March, 20th

Mike Honcho

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15004379523686874195718.jpg

deep in thought

I knew Axl Rose was human after all and his stage performance was just that....a performance

That metal box we see Axl moving around himself at the airports and carrying into his hotel and shit is his microphones....thats fucked up, why does he carry that shit around?

Feel free to show us some proof of that.

deep in thought

I knew Axl Rose was human after all and his stage performance was just that....a performance

That metal box we see Axl moving around himself at the airports and carrying into his hotel and shit is his microphones....thats fucked up, why does he carry that shit around?

Why would he carry that around? He throws his microphone away frequently at the end of a concert.

My guess would be his jewelry (he doesn't typically wear his big rings) or his oxygen. I lean towards the latter.

deep in thought

ok

26057139143379090313838.jpg

26057139143395090713838.jpg

deep in thought

ok

Haha, bet you didn't expect that :blink:

Cool picture, even though he might be upset. :(

deep in thought

He carry's them around because they're special. They're Axl's personal microphones.

Special.

Cool picture, even though he might be upset. :(

deep in thought

He carry's them around because they're special. They're Axl's personal microphones.

Special.

i suppose so, I've never seen him use anything but those mics.

deep in thought

Why would he carry that around? He throws his microphone away frequently at the end of a concert.

Maybe Axl's scared of being murdered by an exploding microphone. Fuck man. Use your fucking melon. The fucking CIA have killed lots of people with exploding fucking cellphones when they answered it. Have you ever actually given any thought to how many freakshows that are out there that might perhaps want to hurt the fucking guy? Probably not right? Therefore you're obviously not that fucking bright are you? Remember that dude that went by the name of John Lennon smart guy? I'm just assuming that Axl isn't really into getting fucking murdered like John did. But hey what do I know right?

Pretty easy for Axl to run over to Del and switch microphones just before the end of Paradise City and throw away a clone microphone that's much cheaper than the expensive ones that he knows are safe and prefers to use now then isn't it? I'm probably fucking wrong though right? Just like everyone else around here. You need to fucking wake up and smell the fucking coke burning man. Go and do some research and then feel free to spout off at the mouth mr. brainiac.

deep in thought

Maybe Axl's scared of being murdered by an exploding microphone. Fuck man. Use your fucking melon. The fucking CIA have killed lots of people with exploding fucking cellphones when they answered it. Have you ever actually given any thought to how many freakshows that are out there that might perhaps want to hurt the fucking guy? Probably not right? Therefore you're obviously not that fucking bright are you? Remember that dude that went by the name of John Lennon smart guy? I'm just assuming that Axl isn't really into getting fucking murdered like John did. But hey what do I know right?

Pretty easy for Axl to run over to Del and switch microphones just before the end of Paradise City and throw away a clone microphone that's much cheaper than the expensive ones that he knows are safe and prefers to use now then isn't it? I'm probably fucking wrong though right? Just like everyone else around here. You need to fucking wake up and smell the fucking coke burning man. Go and do some research and then feel free to spout off at the mouth mr. brainiac.

all i can say to you crowebar is ur a complete cock, go and see a shrink mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deep in thought

ok

Weird.

deep in thought

even tho you were a complete dick in that post...I found it funny....not really hahah funny, a funny how fucking PARANOID you fucking are. You watch too much fucking conspiracy shit on youtube dude. get out of your fucking basement, and see that there actually is a fuckin big bright star in the sky called the sun.

fuckin loser

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, two things to say:

1. That's a whole bunch of passive aggressive behaviour in your comments. If you're any older than 12, you might want to get that checked out.

2. I'm a girl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...