The Petition for GNR to play ESTRANGED live in 2010 is up!

Subtle Signs

65. Randy Lahey Axl should pass out estranged dolphin water soaker squeeze toys to the first 20 people in line for the gnr concert in a axlestranged happy meal combo pack

61. Highvoltage They cant play a song they dont know how to. Only one man can play this we all know it

58. Dexter We will play some surprises coming up shortly, stay tuned !

56. Fernando guys please remove this, if he sees it it won't be good :(

55. Mick Wall Goes to show the new band wont do it Axl tells them not to

54. Jackie Moon If they play Estranged I will donate a Panda for every band member and audiance member at the show!

51. Thomas Meadow Hey you guys are all a bunch of pansies, I f@ckin gave my life to this counrty

48. Beta The vibes of this petition smell good to me. Breath in Axl this page is alright you may enter

44. Dizzy Reed F*** this s***, where's the petition for Silkworms???????????

41. DJ Ashba Ya great song might play it...... buy my merchandise dj ashba dot com hot topic any any online retail outlet you can get ashba boner daddy gear and skull man art and other junk buy my stuff gnr fans

38. Bumblefoot I want to play this song live as much as every other fan. Will it happen? Just wait and find out. It's my favorite song next to one you guys haven't heard yet:p

24. Steven Adler Man like man that song man it's just so woah man like wow. plz let me play with you guys

:rofl-lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine: 85. Lucas Omer Severen Surjus We,the loyal fans of the greatest band of all time,GUNS N ROSES,would love to hear the classic GNR song ESTRANGED played live in 2010. To Axl,Dizzy,Ron,Dj,Frank,Tommy,Chris and Richard, we ask that you make this happen!

I lol'd:

31. Jarmo dont play it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by ManetsBR

If the band have rehearsed it, then they'll do it at some point in the tour. Why they haven't - it's a long song. Too many people want to hear Appetite era and Nov Rain over it, GNR want to try to do as much as possible from ChinDem.

But keep requesting it by any means possible. You might get your wish.

Idea! See if theres a way you can disable comments!!

Author Approval of New Signatures

If your petition is being abused with invalid or inappropriate signatures you should consider requiring author approval of signatures before they are posted.

With this feature turned on new signatures will be shown as "pending approval" on the public signature lists. You, as the petition author will need to review each signature and either approve or reject the signature. If you reject a signature it will never appear to the public. If you approve a signature it will immediately appear.

If you turn this feature on you should check for new signatures regularly, as they will not appear until you approve them.

Great. And if could erase some of the ones already approved... otherwise it won't be taken seriously.

Is 38 really Bumble? It doesn't seem like someone trying to be funny.

Who are these fuckers impersonating Slash and Ashba ?? Stop joking guys, let's do something serious, may be we can make this happen.

That ORKUT community is coming through big time. We are headed towards 150 on day one. I got to a lot of the bullshit ones already.

Make sure you remove the MicEffect one. It ain't legit either. #53

In case ya didn't know. This isn't ORKUT so stop promoting here! Reported

Edited by MicEffecT

"Young at heart, even though I'm 48. And I'm much too old to let love break my heart."

Who are these fuckers impersonating Slash and Ashba ?? Stop joking guys, let's do something serious, may be we can make this happen.

That ORKUT community is coming through big time. We are headed towards 150 on day one. I got to a lot of the bullshit ones already.

Make sure you remove the MicEffect one. It ain't legit either. #53

In case ya didn't know. This isn't ORKUT so stop promoting here! Reported

Did you just report a 4,500 post supporter of the site and band? Get the fuck outta here. :lol:

Ok, Estranged deserves more than a petition from a guy who bashes new GNR related shit all the time. (see setlist)

U can get alot of people to sign it, but it wont make a difference if Axl doesnt see it. or anyone in Guns N Roses for that matter.

What we need is a banner. A huge fuckin banner. Alot bigger than the "this is our time one" and that thing was huge.

It would need alot of work and time to make the banner. And alot of fans.

the banner should say something like "Guns N Roses PLEASE play ESTRANGED! We've been working on this for X amount of time and its all we ask!"

below should be the names of the people who made it. Like i said it has to be really big. if its not then Axl could easily turn it down.

the only problem i see with that idea is fans who would make the banner be willing to donate alot of time into the thing just for one song.

BUT if they play it once, nothing is stopping them from playing it again. the banner wouldnt just get Estranged played once but alot of shows after.

Is this banner thing a dream? Maybe, but so is GNR playing Estranged.

I just find it so ironic that this petition comes from xGNRxSTARx, someone who blasts and talks shit about the band ALL the time... why don't you ask Slash to play it? After all you're the biggest Slashite in this forum and one of the biggest detractors of GNR.

:fuckyou:

+1

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

Guest RonMexico82

The Dan Druff one is hilarious :lol: Never thought that he would be the subliminal message type.

135. Dan Druff - Guns N Roses Should Try And Rock It So All Can Understand Nifty Tune

Edited by RonMexico82

Ok, Estranged deserves more than a petition from a guy who bashes new GNR related shit all the time. (see setlist)

U can get alot of people to sign it, but it wont make a difference if Axl doesnt see it. or anyone in Guns N Roses for that matter.

What we need is a banner. A huge fuckin banner. Alot bigger than the "this is our time one" and that thing was huge.

the banner should say something like "Guns N Roses PLEASE play ESTRANGED! We've been working on this for X amount of time and its all we ask!"

below should be the names of the people who made it. Like i said it has to be really big. if its not then Axl could easily turn it down.

the only problem i see with that idea is fans who would make the banner be willing to donate alot of time into the thing just for one song.

BUT if they play it once, nothing is stopping them from playing it again. the banner wouldnt just get Estranged played once but alot of shows after.

I just find it so ironic that this petition comes from xGNRxSTARx, someone who blasts and talks shit about the band ALL the time... why don't you ask Slash to play it? After all you're the biggest Slashite in this forum and one of the biggest detractors of GNR.

+1

+2. Don't worry, I reported him to the webmaster of that site and as far as trolling. The more ya cupcake him, the busier he'll be. He won't have time to breathe, let alone post LOL

OWNED!

+1

+2. Don't worry, I reported him to the webmaster of that site and as far as trolling. The more ya cupcake him, the busier he'll be. He won't have time to breathe, let alone post LOL

OWNED!

1p9i0g.png

Seriously man, get a life.