GNR San Salvador, april 11th

CALUCA

Hello people! Im in san salvador, cant wait to see Axl and the band. Looking forward for This I Love, fingers crossed! Ill be updating this thread with news, pics (hope) and other stuff. Feel free to ask anything you want.

Costa Rica was canceled, so some people were afraid the show were canceled here too, but media turned that rumor off.

1- Intro

2- Chinese Democracy

3- Welcome To The Jungle

4- Its So easy

5- Mr. Brownstone

6- Sorry

7- Better

8- Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)

9- Live and Let Die

10- This I Love

11- Rocket Queen

12- Dizzy Solo

13- Street of Dreams

14- You Could Be Mine

15- DJ Ashba Solo “The Ballad of Death”

16- Sweet Child O’ Mine

17- Another Brick in The Wall

18- Solo de piano de Axl (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road/Someone Saved My Life Tonight)

19- November Rain

20. Ron Thal Solo.( Pink Panther Theme)

21. Knockin On Heaven's Door.

22. Nightrain

23.Madagascar

24. Whola Lotta Rosie

25. Patience

26. Paradise City

(Thanks to FaridBak & Nathalie92 - Rick)

Edited by Rick
Setlist added from posts #121 - #130

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My baby nath, glad to have such an audience!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know if i could call you right in the middle of TIL, it will be too much for me, you know it... but have your cellphone close tomorrow...

the band arrived around 2:00pm, and Axl is suposed to arrive at a private flight, but when is not especified. They will be at Sheraton Presidente Hotel.

Beautiful pictures Calu!!! The boys are looking so happy..

This brings me so many good memories.. :heart:

Guys, i'll help Caluca with the updates tomorrow, he'll upload pics from the show on Twitter and them i'll post them here.. :D

Yes Calu, i'll keep my phone handy!!

Guys, i'll help Caluca with the updates tomorrow, he'll upload pics from the show on Twitter and them i'll post them here.. :D

Awesome Nathalie...thanks!

And way cool of you to keep is posted Caluca! :shades:

Cheers to you both!

Cheers to you both!

nice team with nathalie!!!!!!!!!!! we were in touch at venezuela and bogota too!!!!!!!! it was insane!!!!!!! i talk to her just hours after she was "blown off" with richard & ashba!!!! jajajajajajaja

that groupie with the red bra!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CALUCA

dont know whos the tour manager here in el salvador... they can meet some bad girls here.....

jajajajaja... sister in love called... shes reading the thread, she has some good looking friends to hang out!!!!!!!!

groupies!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CALUCA

Dj ASHBA™

I was devastated when I heard the show was canceled in Costa Rica. Unbelievable to me that over 20,000 tickets were sold, we come to town ready to play, and can't. The stage was deemed "Unsafe" I truly am sorry and bummed for each and everyone of the fans that bought tickets and were looking forward to the GN'R concert.... I am in El Salvador, we are very much looking forward to the concert. Hope to see you all there!
via facebook

Cheers to you both!

nice team with nathalie!!!!!!!!!!! we were in touch at venezuela and bogota too!!!!!!!! it was insane!!!!!!! i talk to her just hours after she was "blown off" with richard & ashba!!!! jajajajajajaja

that groupie with the red bra!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank you zint61!!!! My pleasure,only 2 shows left to go, im gonna miss all this excitement so much... :(

Calu!!! The girl with the red bra hahaha, or like Ashba said the girl with the underwear... :lol:

Edited by nathalie92