Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember the crowd in Norway have not seen the show yet, and they may want the songs we have already seen. For them this is a fresh show, they wont be doing drastic changes to the set to appease a few on the net...

dude, this is Guns. don't expect the expected! :D

and our twitter guy is saying that he has problems with getting tweets through...

Hard not to when every Canadian and South American setlist was identical up through the Bond stuff.

dude, this is Guns. don't expect the expected! :D

and our twitter guy is saying that he has problems with getting tweets through...

Hard not to when every Canadian and South American setlist was identical up through the Bond stuff.

true dat...

Har problemer med at enkelte tweets ikke går gjennom. Bandet har spilt "Mr Brownstone"

I don't know shit about norway language but I feel he is saying there was a problem????

Who can translate?

Har problemer med at enkelte tweets ikke går gjennom. Bandet har spilt "Mr Brownstone"

I don't know shit about norway language but I feel he is saying there was a problem????

Who can translate?

Google can translate. :thumbsup:

Who can translate?

Some tweets do not get uploaded. But I don't really get it. His Brownstone tweet DID go through... I doubt we've missed any tweet.

Who can translate?

Some tweets do not get uploaded. But I don't really get it. His Brownstone tweet DID go through... I doubt we've missed any tweet.

We must have. The show is about 40 to 45 minutes in, and we only know of 5 songs and a jam. That can't be right.

Anyone checking HTGTH to see if they know any more than we do?

For some sitting in the setlist update thread night after night hoping they change it for them are only fooling themselves. the people tonight have not heard this setlist or one like it. It's like you sit here wait for something big to happen and when it doesn't complain about setlist every time, it's getting old.

I just find it funny, when I grew up there was no possible way of hearing what was going on at a show across the ocean, and when the band came I fucking loved it, still do but for some they feel the show should be completely different every night because they get live updates and can predict the list. Who cares? Enjoy the fact that these guys are giving their all getting these shows under them and not giving in to the corrupt powers that be that want it to fail.