Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

This is cool, they are way in front of us in time, no staying up till 1am for updates haha, only 2:30 pm here in Boston!

I prefer the late nights on here when there's a concert (And the early mornings, like Asia). The middle of the day means you waste a whole afternoon watching updates.

No, the Asian tour was the worst regarding those details. It was like 4, 5am!

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is cool, they are way in front of us in time, no staying up till 1am for updates haha, only 2:30 pm here in Boston!

I prefer the late nights on here when there's a concert (And the early mornings, like Asia). The middle of the day means you waste a whole afternoon watching updates.

No, the Asian tour was the worst regarding those details. It was like 4, 5am!

Shows started about 5 AM for me, I'm fine with that since I'm usually up by 6 anyways. I'd rather wake up and watch the updates than plan my whole day around it. No way I'll be following every single European show, it's too much of a hassle.

To each their own through.

I hope the moustache is gone...

Doubt it.

Edited by Powerage5

really? wheres baz?

whats the attendance tonight?

No Baz on Europe Tour. He's planning to release a Hard Rock album, a Country album and a DVD of the tour, that passed on US, Europe, and Canada and South America with GNR.

The concert looks sold out to me, but I don't know what's the exactly attendance.

Edited by ManetsBR

Axl Rose landed in Bergen 20.05 local time. According to www.ba.no

In Norwegian: http://www.ba.no/puls/musikk/konsert/storkonserter/article5139309.ece

What does it say? Can you translate or make a short summary? Thanks.

All it says is that he arrived 55 minutes before guns were supposed to go on stage. And that he is has arrived at the venue. Other than that its just about danko jones and their set and so on..

I think Brian Mantia's on the drums.

That newspaper from Norway said he was seen with the band, and in 2009 he told me he would tour with GNR in 2010.

I'll believe it when I see it. We've heard nothing to believe that's the case. I'm sure Frank or Brain, or hell, even DJ or Bumble would have said something about it.