• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bumblefoot on twitter

@bumblefoot

Hey all,

I'll be doing some meet-n-greets during the upcoming GNR tour - bring your cameras, Bumblefoot & GNR CDs, anything you want signed... (if not, we'll have autograph cards.)

There will be drawings to win CDs - and in Helsinki & Aalborg, a pair of tickets to that day's GNR show as my personal guest.

Details coming soon, will keep you posted!

Ron

Hope he does anything like this in Norway too :)

Damn Bumblefoot is so great. I'm not the type of "give me your autograph" man so I'll pass on that, but it's very nice of him to do it, I hope I'll get lucky enough to meet him (one can dream) and maybe he could teach me one or two things on guitars hahaha, that would be the dream :xmasssanta:

Bumblefoot on twitter

@bumblefoot

Hey all,

I'll be doing some meet-n-greets during the upcoming GNR tour - bring your cameras, Bumblefoot & GNR CDs, anything you want signed... (if not, we'll have autograph cards.)

There will be drawings to win CDs - and in Helsinki & Aalborg, a pair of tickets to that day's GNR show as my personal guest.

Ron

Ron is such a great man. He does so much for GNR fans..

Bumblefoot on twitter

@bumblefoot

Hey all,

Ron

rons a legend, hope he does it in the uk again, last time was great

On Fernando's Facebook, he says he's headed to Norway tomorrow but on the plane to NYC right now. Odd little reply to someone named Dave:

"Dave, drop off some pills for me at the restaurant! Give them to Jose, tell him it's for me! I will love you for ever?"

The party's started!

@gunsnroses just packing up some kick ass ROCK N ROLL to bring ot the Norge jungelen.

hehe, engrish..

haha, thats the most awesome thing i've heard ever :xmasssanta:

i sooo can't fucking wait!! :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

Hey people! :)

Decided to check to see who all is going to the show and found the "official" thread had already grown pretty long in the tooth.

Several pages of cupcake-ish stuff,volcano talk,presale and travel info etc.

So I hope nobody minds,but I streamlined the thread seeing as the show is so close and info about the band getting ready to

head to Norway is starting to fire up.

Just keeping the official thread fresh,seeing as more people are going to start checking in on this thread.

Have a blast...wish I was there to experience it with you!

But hey...in reading the thread,I noticed you guys haven't arranged a preshow party yet?!?!

Anyone else staying at Thon Hotel Bristol, or any hotel in central Bergan. I think we should all get together for a few beers in the afternoon!

Yep I am, we should definitely grab a beer in the afternoon, though I'll arrive at about 4:30/5 pm at the Thon Hotel...