Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I'm off for queuing now. Feel free to say hi if you see me. I'm wearing this pink gnr top. Will maybe do some updates on twitter, but I'm now sure. In that case, this is my user.

I AM EXCITED!

Woa, you'll be first in line for sure :)

Following you twitter now

First in the queue for @gunsnroses I'm so excited for tonight! Waiting in the sun all day, should be good :)

Yep, seems she's first ;) Have a great one!

Can't wait for wednesday and Oslo...

Ja, jeg å en kompiss. Finnes det parkering? Kommer fra retning haugesund

Vestlandshallen ligger like ved tre kjøpesenter. Arken, Åsane Senter og Ikea. Du kan sikkert parkere på parkeringen til disse siden selve vestlandshallen er avstengt i dag. Du kjører mot sentrum og rett før sentrum svinger du av mot høyre for å kjøre gjennom fløyfjellstunellen. Det er merket "Åsane" på skiltingen. Hvis du bare følger motorveien til Åsane vil du se IKEA bygget på venstre siden av veien etter 5-10 minutt. (Stort grått og rødt bygg) da bare tar du til venstre i neste rundkjøring og kjører tilbake til ikea.

Lurer du på noe kan du ringe meg på 90072679

Kind of offtopic, but..

I was just going to post that please write also in english because I like to follow the conversation in this thread.. But then I noticed that I understand somewhat Norwegian. Funny how close Swedish- and Norwegian-languages are.

Anyway, I really hope they play TWAT more often in this tour.

Ok. English then. Thanks sep! Wrote down your number! Ill call if i need help:-D who is warming up tonight?? Supporting act ? Im on my iphone now, which sucks.

Danko Jones are tonights support band. I'm not gonna see it, I'll show up around 20:00 or something. Having a barbeque party in my garden first. I live on opposite side of the city by the way :P

Does anyone know if there'll be some kind of live reporting from the concert? In some newspaper or something (I'd love to see the setlist forming in real-time ;))

We usually have someone on the forum texting another member updates, who in turn posts them here. There's only been one show so far this tour with no updates, so I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on this thread when it gets closer to show time. ;)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Does anyone know if there'll be some kind of live reporting from the concert? In some newspaper or something (I'd love to see the setlist forming in real-time ;))

We usually have someone on the forum texting another member updates, who in turn posts them here. There's only been one show so far this tour with no updates, so I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on this thread when it gets closer to show time. ;)

How about Jarmo? Will he be on this tour?

How about Jarmo? Will he be on this tour?

Not sure, but I would assume so.

'Dagbladet', one of the larger newspapers in Norway, have said the will update during the concert on twitter #dbgnr.

a big norwegian newspaper will cover the concert here http://www.dagbladet.no/2010/05/31/kultur/musikk/konsert/guns_n_roses/axl_rose/11917593/ its a blue box in the middle of the page, to the right of the text. i don't know if it'll be in english but you'll see what songs are played.

In local paper BA there's a five page GNR special today. It has interviews with Dizzy and Ashba who confirms that they are writing on a new GNR album. Maybe it will be released in 2011 Ashba says

HOLY SHIT :shocked:

can you scan the newspaper article and post it?!! i have to see it! :P

maan i want a new album..