Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

Does anyone know if there'll be some kind of live reporting from the concert? In some newspaper or something (I'd love to see the setlist forming in real-time ;))

We usually have someone on the forum texting another member updates, who in turn posts them here. There's only been one show so far this tour with no updates, so I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on this thread when it gets closer to show time. ;)

How about Jarmo? Will he be on this tour?

anyone know how the hell Jarmo affords to be on tour with GNR?? I mean seriously what does the dude do for cash?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there'll be some kind of live reporting from the concert? In some newspaper or something (I'd love to see the setlist forming in real-time ;))

We usually have someone on the forum texting another member updates, who in turn posts them here. There's only been one show so far this tour with no updates, so I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on this thread when it gets closer to show time. ;)

How about Jarmo? Will he be on this tour?

Not sure, but I would assume so.

he's not in norway tonight

It's 12:00 (noon) in El Salvador! Waiting anxiously for the concert! Please, the ones that are in Bergen, keep posting to us!!!

I will love the effort, and feel the same things you feel there! Guns n' Roses baby!

What kind of t-shirts do they sell on this tour (pictures, please)?

There are some topics about it.

...meaning same shirts as on South-American tour, no new ones?

OK, fine with me, gotta buy some of those then.

Thanks.

I've seen the Canada shirts and I ahve some of the South American. Basically the same, but there were some Brazil specials, like one of the world cup.

This is cool, they are way in front of us in time, no staying up till 1am for updates haha, only 2:30 pm here in Boston!

I prefer the late nights on here when there's a concert (And the early mornings, like Asia). The middle of the day means you waste a whole afternoon watching updates.