Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

htgth twitter:

Danko Jones will be opening for @gunsnroses at the two shows in Norway.

about 1 hour ago via web

Searched them up on spotify, they had some good music.....looking forward to seeing them :)

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ, Richard and Dizzy are in Bergen too, I just met the 3 of them (and got my CD vinyl signed). Didn't see the rest of the band though. But I'm sure they were on the same flights, as DJ asked Richard where Tommy and the rest were.

And they're as lovely as you've always been told. :D

DJ, Richard and Dizzy are in Bergen too, I just met the 3 of them (and got my CD vinyl signed). Didn't see the rest of the band though. But I'm sure they were on the same flights, as DJ asked Richard where Tommy and the rest were.

And they're as lovely as you've always been told. :D

LUCKY!

Thats awesome! you got to meet some the band!!

Dj ASHBA™

Just got to my room in Bergen, Norway! 21 hour travel day. . . fun fun =) But I'm happy to be here, can't wait for the concert!! Hope to see you all there! It's 3:30am or for you locals 23:30 ;) night night!

32 minutes ago

@gunsnroses All this daylight! Shouldn't be too hard to find the Jungle here in Bergen! Who's gonna come help us memorialize Vestlandshallen on 5/31?

I see right now where you will be on concerts. wow you LUCKY GIRL. I still have hope for Berlin or Prag. Have fun :rolleyes:

@gunsnroses All this daylight! Shouldn't be too hard to find the Jungle here in Bergen! Who's gonna come help us memorialize Vestlandshallen on 5/31?

I see right now where you will be on concerts. wow you LUCKY GIRL. I still have hope for Berlin or Prag. Have fun :rolleyes:

Thanks :D I also have still hope for more dates, but for now it seems like it will only be a short tour.. :/

@djashba Bergen is beyond beautiful, you can taste the history. The 7 mountains, the cobblestone streets, the fish markets, the architecture not to mention the people here are very generous and kind. As I look outside my coca-cola stained window, from me dropping the can before I had the chance to open it, I feel like I'm looking at a Bob Ross painting threw a distorted lens.

So, they reharsed There Was A Time today.. Hope that means they'll play it on Monday! Sat outside with a friend listening to the reharseal, they played for like 5 or 6 hours. Some of the songs were Jungle, Chinese, TWAT, Rocket Queen, YCBE, KOHD, SCOM, Sorry, If The World.. and Richard did his solo. It was great :D

So, they reharsed There Was A Time today.. Hope that means they'll play it on Monday! Sat outside with a friend listening to the reharseal, they played for like 5 or 6 hours. Some of the songs were Jungle, Chinese, TWAT, Rocket Queen, YCBE, KOHD, SCOM, Sorry, If The World.. and Richard did his solo. It was great :D

Don't get your hopes up; TWAT was played at a few soundchecks in '06.