Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

Were it not for Slash's songs, the place would be half empty as would the setlist. Quit bashing Slash, Axl isn't gonna see your posts and bring you backstage.

And Slash is not going to see your post and circle jerk you backstage. If you can't handle the internet, maybe there's a padded room in your neighborhood you should try to rent.

Burn!

It would be hilarious if Axl actually saw that post and responded to it lol

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Guns didn't add a bunch of new surprises to a show in Bergen, Norway?!?!?!? WTF, this band is dead to me!!!!!!

Seriously, first show back, they pick a small venue to iron out the kinks and you guys are surprised it didn't blow the roof off the place. I'm sure they sounded great, but the crowd probably sucked ass. I will admit, for us die hards that follow each show and watch countless clips online, there's not a whole lot of revolutionary stuff happening on-stage. So it's hard for any show to feel magical if you've seen it over and over again. I usually try and bring friends who have never seen GNR live before to shows. They are always blown away and I get to live vicariously through their first-time experience. It's the one time "vicarious existence ISN'T a fucking waste of time".

Were it not for Slash's songs, the place would be half empty as would the setlist. Quit bashing Slash, Axl isn't gonna see your posts and bring you backstage.

And Slash is not going to see your post and circle jerk you backstage. If you can't handle the internet, maybe there's a padded room in your neighborhood you should try to rent.

I'm giving you the virtual high-five.

lol

Edited by Powerage5

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. It's So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

*Instrumental Jam*

5. Live And Let Die

6. Rocket Queen

axl slams the mic-stand in the floor in a true rock spirit. the band is delivering and the sound is right! :xmasssanta:

That's some Chinese Democracy promotion there :D

Wanker. You forgot to quote the whole setlist in which 6 CD songs were played. 6, as in 1 more than $lash is playing off his piece of shit album.

Go back to Former Gunners.

*Your Insults* :xmassrudolph:

Welcome to the Jungle used to be the opening GN'R song. Now it's Chinese Democracy.

Why follow an opening song with another opening song?

On a Chinese Democracy tour, why follow an opening song with 4 songs from AFD, and 1 song from UYI.

To end in a high note, it's back to AFD with Paradise City :D

I think Irving Azoff might have been onto something.

For a really good take on Paradise City, check out Slash's current tour. That's how it should sound.

If you like your vocalist to sound like a dying bird, you're absolutely right.

Myles is a very good singer, no need to bach him, just because you like GNR. It's allowed to like both.

Anyway, he's right, Slash playing the GNR songs atm, musically sounds more like the original GNR than the current band, and thats great to hear.

Slash's playing in GNR is just as important as Axl's vocals when it comes to the original band.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. It's So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

*Instrumental Jam*

5. Live And Let Die

6. Rocket Queen

axl slams the mic-stand in the floor in a true rock spirit. the band is delivering and the sound is right! :xmasssanta:

That's some Chinese Democracy promotion there :D

Wanker. You forgot to quote the whole setlist in which 6 CD songs were played. 6, as in 1 more than $lash is playing off his piece of shit album.

Go back to Former Gunners.

*Your Insults* :xmassrudolph:

Welcome to the Jungle used to be the opening GN'R song. Now it's Chinese Democracy.

Why follow an opening song with another opening song?

On a Chinese Democracy tour, why follow an opening song with 4 songs from AFD, and 1 song from UYI.

To end in a high note, it's back to AFD with Paradise City :D

I think Irving Azoff might have been onto something.

For a really good take on Paradise City, check out Slash's current tour. That's how it should sound.

If you like your vocalist to sound like a dying bird, you're absolutely right.

Myles is a very good singer, no need to bach him, just because you like GNR. It's allowed to like both.

Anyway, he's right, Slash playing the GNR songs atm, musically sounds more like the original GNR than the current band, and thats great to hear.

Slash's playing in GNR is just as important as Axl's vocals when it comes to the original band.

I know we're allowed to like both, I just think Slash's album was pathetic. I loved VR, so don't bring the "You can like more than one" argument into this.

Well, that's an honest opinion. It was just the way you wrote it that made it seem so.

I think the Slash album is great, took me quite a few listens to think that, but all in all i'm happy about it. Had very low expectations, as I generally don't like albums with a bunch of singers.

Hard for Slash to top the first Snakepit album though, that will never happen!

Guest Apollo

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Best post of the week. The pathetic thing is that there are a couple clowns on here that are hoping just that. They make a post bashing Axl....then are able to go to sleep smiling, as they really believe that either Axl is going to read their comment and get his feelings hurt...or Slash is going to read it, PM them, and start up a friendship. These clowns bash Axl in multiple posts....yet they still follow Axl's every career move! How pathetic is that.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Best post of the week. The pathetic thing is that there are a couple clowns on here that are hoping just that. They make a post bashing Axl....then are able to go to sleep smiling, as they really believe that either Axl is going to read their comment and get his feelings hurt...or Slash is going to read it, PM them, and start up a friendship. These clowns bash Axl in multiple posts....yet they still follow Axl's every career move! How pathetic is that.

You don't have to agree with... :rofl-lol: Yeah, i've always wondered that, its a bit sad if you ask me!

Guest gunns5

All I know is , the guitar outro on S.O.D from the guitar mix I did is some of the best guitar work Ive heard from ANY guitarist in GnR, period!

Let SlashRehash do what he does best, and thats record the same songs with the same sound year after year. :sleeper:

Edited by gunns5

All I know is that I love to drink my dad's cum, and the guitar outro on S.O.D from the guitar mix I did is some of the best guitar work Ive heard from ANY guitarist in GnR, period!

Let SlashRehashdo what he does best, and thats record the same songs with the same sound year after year. :sleeper:

Same songs??? The only song Slash has recorded twice was Paradise City (witch I hate BTW).

Axl re-recorded the entire Appetite For Destruction album, and he was actually thinking about releasing it. So to say that Slash records the same songs year after year is just a retarded statement :fuckyou:

All I know is that I love to drink my dad's cum, and the guitar outro on S.O.D from the guitar mix I did is some of the best guitar work Ive heard from ANY guitarist in GnR, period!

Let SlashRehashdo what he does best, and thats record the same songs with the same sound year after year. :sleeper:

Same songs??? The only song Slash has recorded twice was Paradise City (witch I hate BTW).

Axl re-recorded the entire Appetite For Destruction album, and he was actually thinking about releasing it. So to say that Slash records the same songs year after year is just a retarded statement :fuckyou:

But did he? No. The only song he's re-recorded and released is SCOM.

All I know is , the guitar outro on S.O.D from the guitar mix I did is some of the best guitar work Ive heard from ANY guitarist in GnR, period!

Let SlashRehash do what he does best, and thats record the same songs with the same sound year after year. :sleeper:

where I can get that outro guitar mix ?

But did he? No. The only song he's re-recorded and released is SCOM.

Luckily for us, no. Re-recorded SCOM sucks as bad as re-recorded PC, if not more.

But did Axl have any cool speaches or rants in Bergen?

Reading comprehension fail!

One of those things that happens if you're young or English isn't your primary language (not bashing you for that, just an observation). But it makes you look extra silly when you step out on a limb like you did here and embarass yourself.

And the other posters after you didn't see it, so that also doesn't say anything good about reading skills on a text based medium...

"SlashRehash" was reffering to the fact that Slash's post-GNR work is basically all the same crap. "Yup, sounds like Slash trying to sound like sounding like Slash...", lacking the creativity and innovation of his earlier work in GNR.

It wasn't a comment about Slash re-recording old songs, it's about Slash rehashing the same type of songs with the same type of sound. You bought one solo record you've bought them all.

Keyword: Rehash,

Guest gunns5

Reading comprehension fail!

One of those things that happens if you're young or English isn't your primary language (not bashing you for that, just an observation). But it makes you look extra silly when you step out on a limb like you did here and embarass yourself.

And the other posters after you didn't see it, so that also doesn't say anything good about reading skills on a text based medium...

"SlashRehash" was reffering to the fact that Slash's post-GNR work is basically all the same crap. "Yup, sounds like Slash trying to sound like sounding like Slash...", lacking the creativity and innovation of his earlier work in GNR.

It wasn't a comment about Slash re-recording old songs, it's about Slash rehashing the same type of songs with the same type of sound. You bought one solo record you've bought them all.

Keyword: Rehash,

Thankyou, Im glad someone around here understands the english language. Maybe I should of made it a little clearer for the others and added in 'type' for same TYPE of songs, cause thats all slash can do, his music hasn't and never will evolve, which is fine if thats the kind of music you like listening to year after year after year aft....

Sorry for going off topic, just wanted to rectify that.