Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Har problemer med at enkelte tweets ikke går gjennom. Bandet har spilt "Mr Brownstone"

I don't know shit about norway language but I feel he is saying there was a problem????

Who can translate?

Some tweets do not get uploaded. But I don't really get it. His Brownstone tweet DID go through... I doubt we've missed any tweet.

We must have. The show is about 40 to 45 minutes in, and we only know of 5 songs and a jam. That can't be right.

Anyone checking HTGTH to see if they know any more than we do?

The show is like 30-35 mins in aint it?

Har problemer med at enkelte tweets ikke går gjennom. Bandet har spilt "Mr Brownstone"

I don't know shit about norway language but I feel he is saying there was a problem????

Who can translate?

Some tweets do not get uploaded. But I don't really get it. His Brownstone tweet DID go through... I doubt we've missed any tweet.

We must have. The show is about 40 to 45 minutes in, and we only know of 5 songs and a jam. That can't be right.

According to HTGTH it is how we have it with the 5 songs and jam.

Who can translate?

According to HTGTH it is how we have it with the 5 songs and jam.

Yep, a few updates, plenty of bitching, and Jarmo preparing to break out the banhammer. :ph34r:

ok, dudes and dudettes. what is the best twitter app for iphone? :P

and my the best i mean the one that is easiest to post with and the fastest

I just link my cell to twitter and use 21212 to post text to twitter. anything above that requires a decent internet signal

For some sitting in the setlist update thread night after night hoping they change it for them are only fooling themselves. the people tonight have not heard this setlist or one like it. It's like you sit here wait for something big to happen and when it doesn't complain about setlist every time, it's getting old.

I just find it funny, when I grew up there was no possible way of hearing what was going on at a show across the ocean, and when the band came I fucking loved it, still do but for some they feel the show should be completely different every night because they get live updates and can predict the list. Who cares? Enjoy the fact that these guys are giving their all getting these shows under them and not giving in to the corrupt powers that be that want it to fail.

very well said

couldn't agree more

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. It's So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

*Instrumental Jam*

5. Live And Let Die

6. Rocket Queen

axl slams the mic-stand in the floor in a true rock spirit. the band is delivering and the sound is right! :xmasssanta:

Edited by henfjel

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle nachspiel

3. It's So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

*Instrumental Jam*

5. Live And Let Die

6. Rocket Queen

*Dizzy Reed Solo*

a person from the audience is asking my next door neighbor about nachspiel

wow, that was random xD

Edited by henfjel

Looks like Axl is rocking a bit of a double chin and gut in that pic, might just be the angle though.

I think it's just the angle. Any weight he may have gained would be gone within a few shows anyways though.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle nachspiel

3. It's So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

*Richard Fortus Solo James Bond*

5. Live And Let Die

*Dizzy Reed Solo*

6. Sorry

7. This I Love

8. Rocket Queen

Edited by henfjel

1. Chinese Democracy