Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

For anyone coming to the O2 Dublin for the first time, this vid gives you a good idea what it looks like during a show

Was there for that. :D

It's a brilliant venue. Wish I had the cash to go to both gigs. And yeah there was no pit for rage so I would say there's a good chance there won't be one for guns either.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

So yeah ARE YOU. PEOPLE GOING TO GET SHITFACED IN BRUXELLES OR WHAT :lol: Maybe even one or two. Someone should send a tweet to Bumble & DJ - maybe they will show their face.

So yeah ARE YOU. PEOPLE GOING TO GET SHITFACED IN BRUXELLES OR WHAT :lol: Maybe even one or two. Someone should send a tweet to Bumble & DJ - maybe they will show their face.

Was hoping to make that but will be going to dinner with the fiance and a friend.

Hoping you get a good crew from mygnr though.

Bruxelles people!!!!

Not planning to get there until 20.00ish as we're out for dinner first (my pal's birthday). Didn't realise the floor space was so big - it looked tiny on all the other pics I've seen. Bring on tomorrow!

Getting exicited for this now, less than 24 hours rock3

Never been to the O2 so can anyone tell me whereabouts Entrance 3 is (In regards the LUAS)?

It doesnt sound like there will be a pit so I'm thinking about getting there around the half five-six o' clock mark instead of two-three like I was originally planning.

Guest RonMexico82

Never been to the O2 so can anyone tell me whereabouts Entrance 3 is (In regards the LUAS)?

It doesnt sound like there will be a pit so I'm thinking about getting there around the half five-six o' clock mark instead of two-three like I was originally planning.

Are you mad? That is waaay too early. Most people will head down around 8pm.

Are you mad? That is waaay too early. Most people will head down around 8pm.

It'll probably change tomorrow. I never end up going at the time I plan it at so saying six means more like half seven(-ish) anyway :xmasssanta:

Other than Reading and Leeds, have they been going on stage at a reasonable hour at all this time round? A few years ago they were on at 8 which is what we were told so I was pretty shocked that they actually did go on at that time.

Edited by Gnfnrhead

Guest RonMexico82

The curfew at the 02 is 11pm which means around 9pm start. Given that this is GNR I'd expect a similar time to Belfast - so onstage at 9.30pm and finishing up at 11.30pm roughly.

The curfew at the 02 is 11pm which means around 9pm start. Given that this is GNR I'd expect a similar time to Belfast - so onstage at 9.30pm and finishing up at 11.30pm roughly.

You'd expect that, but the curfew in Belfast is 11pm as well as far as I'm aware, and they went on at 9.45pm and finished around 12.10am. Tomorrow night is gonna kill me if I'm right up at the front again :( Fuck it, bring it on.

A word in advance:

Guys and girls at the show, I will be the one on Crutches.

HAHA if i see ya I'll shake your hand, dedication man!!!

I only flicked through the last few pages and i didn't spot anything on parking. Does the O2 have a carpark? Is it big enough or am I better off looking for somewhere along the quay?...

It's finally here,bring it on. been waiting for this day for 4 years. sounds like a great show in belfast last night, more of the same tonight and i for one will be happy. heading for the flight down in a couple of hours. might see some of you guys around, i will be the one with the small red haired boy tagging along. hope they kick off between 9 and 10,so as the young lad will last the course,haha. i will be in a wee bit early i think,just on the off chance that they will come on early like they did in 06. i really enjoyed 06, really great show. the only downsides were the fact i had a seated ticket and stranding wasn't quite full and that the show was played in daylight,so the stage show lacked a little. tonight in the o2 should be different, full house and it's meant to have a great sound, oh and this lineup is rocking at the minute. anyway hope all the members on here going will enjoy a great show!

Guest RonMexico82

I'm arriving in Kildare around 5.40pm on the train from Limerick. Meeting up with a friend and heading in. Should be in Bruxelles after 6pm sometime. I'll be the guy wearing the white Rage Against the Machine T-shirt (hey everyone will have a GNR shirt) accompanied by the 6foot7 giant that is my friend. :lol:

This is the location of Bruxelles.

bruxellesmap.jpg

25158266.jpg

Edited by RonMexico82

Bruxelles? Sweet! I'm coming in from Maynooth. Will be getting the train in not sure what time though. Probably around 6.

Wearing a white stones t shirt with the tongue on the front of it!

Currently homeless and considering leaving my job as I haven't been paid in over a month, tonight is going to be such a release! Can't fucking WAIT to hear This I love.

See you all in Bruxelles!