What Would You Name The Next Album?

inthisriver

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe there will be a back to the roots style album. It'd be incredibly stupid if there would be one. Leave the "rock n fuckin roll" part to Slash and let Axl continue making more original music

just to clarify my bullshit, I guess by back to basics I dont mean back to the roots Aero Hano yearsi, just back to the more heartland of 70s via Motely for Illusions, it would have to be classed up and upgraded. It would need work to pull off a definiteive statement. We're looking at All that you can't just push play, Saints of Los angles filtred through some E-Street charm/Nashville Skyline/Bridges of Babylon quailty. but I'm ready for CD II first if the record company has any cells left.

Fingerpussy Penisswing.

catchy

They should call it 'Finger in a wet pussy' or 'Grab your penis and swing it in clockwise direction'.

Both of these cracked me up, especially "Grab your penis and swing it in clockwise direction". Fucking absurd, in a great way.

If it's cd material left they could give out a b-side album called"Chinese Democracy II". After CDII, they could release an epic album with new songs written by this line-up, and call it "Guns N' Roses". Yeah, sounds perfect ;)

this is the best idea