GNR Song

nunsnposers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt he paid $150 for 3 seconds. He probably has the full song but only posted 3 seconds....

And this will end like every other single thread like this...People swearing its real, people swearing its fake and then of course the climax......a mod closes the thread with no resolution.

People thought Better, IRS, and Maddy were fake when they first leaked, and we are talking complete songs. So it is anyone's guess.

That's different. Were they basing those opinions off of a 3-second clip of a supposed Axl-growl? I don't think so.

It shows that no clip can ever be total proof or be commented on by these masses considering real entire demos have been shot down in the past. No one really knows.

People thought Better, IRS, and Maddy were fake when they first leaked, and we are talking complete songs. So it is anyone's guess.

That's different. Were they basing those opinions off of a 3-second clip of a supposed Axl-growl? I don't think so.

It shows that no clip can ever be total proof or be commented on by these masses considering real entire demos have been shot down in the past. No one really knows.

People must've been dipshits then.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

People must've been dipshits then.

Then and now.

Yeah, and it's really hard to say now if this is real...WE NEED THE COMPLETE SONG :rolleyes:

Hi there!

I'm new here, and I'm not sure if it's real or not,but I heard a 16second clip of this song as well,it's the same thing but the "scream" carries on till the end...It seems real to me!=)

Hi there!

I'm new here, and I'm not sure if it's real or not,but I heard a 16second clip of this song as well,it's the same thing but the "scream" carries on till the end...It seems real to me!=)

Post it here then. Well, you really can't tell any thing on this 3 seconds, it can be GNR or not, it's impossible to know.

Just got the 16 seconds version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NA25HSZE

The drums are ridiculous, but I really don't know, as said before, if even with a full song like the old leaks people couldn't tell if it was real or not, imagine with this.

But the fact is that everyone claims the 16 seconds of Checkmate is very real :lol:

Edited by ManetsBR

Just got the 16 seconds version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NA25HSZE

The drums are ridiculous, but I really don't know, as said before, if even with a full song like the old leaks people couldn't tell if it was real or not, imagine with this.

But the fact is that everyone claims the 16 seconds of Checkmate is very real :lol:

Hmmm....Sounds pretty convincing. When I play it on QuickTime Player it comes up with the title "Oklahoma Demo".

There's this clip on Grooveshark.com also called "Oklahoma". Just go to the search box and type in Oklahoma, click on the Songs tab, and look for the song with the artist Guns N' Roses. It's a live song I think. I'm pretty positive it's just GN'R doing a cover though. Can somebody check it out and tell me what cover it is?