GNR no Major Touring in the USA Why?

rocker rockstar

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNR have said that americans only read the papers to know what the like, and doesn't feel themselves what they like. Since the press hate GNR cause GNR hate the press, they have lost a lot of fans in the US. Seems like the whole world is becfoming media follower whores. Keep it real Axl. Keep doing what your sole tells you.

to be fair. it isn't just the press.

they are just not over the st.louis thing and the vancouver stuff. and the other sh*t that went down in someone's past 20 years ago.

and to be real.

there are fans in the usa but gnr just doesn't have a solid base there (in terms of press/media) sure they'll sell a few grounds and seats but it's halfbaked you know

europe, south america, australia,asia that's where Rose's action is in these days.

and it's a shame

if gnr want's to do america then a few things have to change so I'll start with some points.

create buzz

promote the shit already.

don't do the orriginal chinese democracy tour cause people are gonna hate you for it.

do the whole album or at least 9/10 out of it.

do a video

do press shit

that might change some press and people who dislike the man!

..., Lady Gaga and other pop shit artists would never sell out the stadiums GNR and other rock bands do.

GNR sold out every stadium on the 09/10 Tour, because wiki said so...

No, GNR sold out almost every stadium they played in South America because the ticket selling agency (Ticketmaster and Ticketek) said so. It was impossible to buy tickets to the concerts several weeks before because according to the ticket selling agency said, in their websites and in their ticket box offices, that it was SOLD OUT. It was SOLD OUT because the promoter and the production said so, it was SOLD OUT because EVERY newspaper on the countries that did an article of the tour/concert said it was sold out, it was Sold Out because I was there and sometimes it was even overcapacity.

Simply, it was sold out because THERE WERE NOT TICKETS LEFT, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SPACE LEFT ON THE VENUE!

Cant you understand that? Cant you just accept that in some places NewGNR/Actual Band (actually its Guns N' Roses, accept) has a great fanbase, cant you accept that liking it or not, the band is still able to sell out big stadiums in just a few days? Cant you see that theres a place on the Earth where people only want to hear good music? The whole stadium singing along the Chinese Democracy songs sometimes overdubbing Axls voice was all I wanted so I could throw it at some MyGNR and other forums idiots like you.

Guns N' Roses is still alive, sucker.

Thanks, you are so nice! No SA Show was sold out and there was no show with more than 40.000 people. Accept the facts and don't post your wiki bullshit anymore. GNR did very good numbers in SA so there so no reason to fake the numbers and post complete bullshit like you do.

Dude accept that many South American concert were sold out! And 3 or 4 had 40.000+! Baz said Sao Paulo had more than 60 thousand, he was wrong though, it was in the max 50+.

Almost every concert of the S. America Tour Axl asked the crowd to take on step back because the people of the front row were getting hurt.

Why do you insist in deny this?

Because you have no official source for your bullshit. The crowd in Sao Paulo was a little bit over 35.000 people...

Sorry for bring this discussion up again, but...

http://www.youtube.c...r_feature=embed

LOL. Thanks for your selfmade video, but you are full of shit and have no idea of the official attendances...

LOLLL what a tool.....how can the fans be fake in the video??????

Don't you know? I'm the biggest liar of this forum. It's pretty obvious that this is a video I directed, with actors I hired to act like fans. :lol: