GNR no Major Touring in the USA Why?

rocker rockstar

..., Lady Gaga and other pop shit artists would never sell out the stadiums GNR and other rock bands do.

GNR sold out every stadium on the 09/10 Tour, because wiki said so...

No, GNR sold out almost every stadium they played in South America because the ticket selling agency (Ticketmaster and Ticketek) said so. It was impossible to buy tickets to the concerts several weeks before because according to the ticket selling agency said, in their websites and in their ticket box offices, that it was SOLD OUT. It was SOLD OUT because the promoter and the production said so, it was SOLD OUT because EVERY newspaper on the countries that did an article of the tour/concert said it was sold out, it was Sold Out because I was there and sometimes it was even overcapacity.

Simply, it was sold out because THERE WERE NOT TICKETS LEFT, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SPACE LEFT ON THE VENUE!

Cant you understand that? Cant you just accept that in some places NewGNR/Actual Band (actually its Guns N' Roses, accept) has a great fanbase, cant you accept that liking it or not, the band is still able to sell out big stadiums in just a few days? Cant you see that theres a place on the Earth where people only want to hear good music? The whole stadium singing along the Chinese Democracy songs sometimes overdubbing Axls voice was all I wanted so I could throw it at some MyGNR and other forums idiots like you.

Guns N' Roses is still alive, sucker.

Thanks, you are so nice! No SA Show was sold out and there was no show with more than 40.000 people. Accept the facts and don't post your wiki bullshit anymore. GNR did very good numbers in SA so there so no reason to fake the numbers and post complete bullshit like you do.

Dude accept that many South American concert were sold out! And 3 or 4 had 40.000+! Baz said Sao Paulo had more than 60 thousand, he was wrong though, it was in the max 50+.

Almost every concert of the S. America Tour Axl asked the crowd to take on step back because the people of the front row were getting hurt.

OgAAAPDDyN7RH68Pv0y2oMNxep54RZrAip5DZRgATKDCnITmL78IzPPnOhAKB0TxoXV3Ojv3XEF8sDIzD3qQsUtSFqsAm1T1UF147Z8eP7SczfXeGjTrvurwH8gm.jpg

OgAAAK_ewBBLo0xHzL5g0OxnaJ-ZSXMg589aNmTpKcAdmNYpS3fkzZkdiqiW8bf_T0641lfCOVqSnoV8Wrt9yBaLEjgAm1T1ULrg8zpTT2XUhlwFlCDptHeEe6dw.jpg

Why do you insist in deny this?

Because you have no official source for your bullshit. The crowd in Sao Paulo was a little bit over 35.000 people...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..., Lady Gaga and other pop shit artists would never sell out the stadiums GNR and other rock bands do.

No, GNR sold out almost every stadium they played in South America because the ticket selling agency (Ticketmaster and Ticketek) said so. It was impossible to buy tickets to the concerts several weeks before because according to the ticket selling agency said, in their websites and in their ticket box offices, that it was SOLD OUT. It was SOLD OUT because the promoter and the production said so, it was SOLD OUT because EVERY newspaper on the countries that did an article of the tour/concert said it was sold out, it was Sold Out because I was there and sometimes it was even overcapacity.

Simply, it was sold out because THERE WERE NOT TICKETS LEFT, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SPACE LEFT ON THE VENUE!

Cant you understand that? Cant you just accept that in some places NewGNR/Actual Band (actually its Guns N' Roses, accept) has a great fanbase, cant you accept that liking it or not, the band is still able to sell out big stadiums in just a few days? Cant you see that theres a place on the Earth where people only want to hear good music? The whole stadium singing along the Chinese Democracy songs sometimes overdubbing Axls voice was all I wanted so I could throw it at some MyGNR and other forums idiots like you.

Thanks, you are so nice! No SA Show was sold out and there was no show with more than 40.000 people. Accept the facts and don't post your wiki bullshit anymore. GNR did very good numbers in SA so there so no reason to fake the numbers and post complete bullshit like you do.

Dude accept that many South American concert were sold out! And 3 or 4 had 40.000+! Baz said Sao Paulo had more than 60 thousand, he was wrong though, it was in the max 50+.

Almost every concert of the S. America Tour Axl asked the crowd to take on step back because the people of the front row were getting hurt.

Because you have no official source for your bullshit. The crowd in Sao Paulo was a little bit over 35.000 people...

OMG you're so stupid. The promotion and the production of the concert stated weeks before that it was sold out, not only Sao Paulo, but also Brasilia, Porto Alegre, Buenos Aires, Lima and some others.... If it wasnt SOLD OUT why the ticket selling agency said it was? If there was any place or any ticket left I suppose they would want to sell them, and they sold the whole venue, it was sometime overcapacity, thats why Axl asked the crowd to take on step back because the people of the front row were getting hurt! And 35+ on Sao Paulo? For God's sake, The production, the tickets selling agency, the newspapers, the venue website, the team that owns the venue webistem claimed it was close to 45+! Why are such a dick? Cant you fucking accept that GNR still able to sell out stadiusm? They dont need idiots like you to do that, they have real fans.

OMG you're so stupid. The promotion and the production of the concert stated weeks before that it was sold out, not only Sao Paulo, but also Brasilia, Porto Alegre, Buenos Aires, Lima and some others.... If it wasnt SOLD OUT why the ticket selling agency said it was? If there was any place or any ticket left I suppose they would want to sell them, and they sold the whole venue, it was sometime overcapacity, thats why Axl asked the crowd to take on step back because the people of the front row were getting hurt! And 35+ on Sao Paulo? For God's sake, The production, the tickets selling agency, the newspapers, the venue website, the team that owns the venue webistem claimed it was close to 45+! Why are such a dick? Cant you fucking accept that GNR still able to sell out stadiusm? They dont need idiots like you to do that, they have real fans.

What is your fuckin problem to understand the real facts?

http://www.billboard.com/events/hot-tours-metallica-guns-n-roses-coldplay-1004081618.story?tag=hpfeed#/events/hot-tours-metallica-guns-n-roses-coldplay-1004081618.story?tag=hpfeed

These are the real numbers and the newspapers reportet the same numbers in their reviews after the shows. So what is your fuckin problem? The numbers are very good and there is no reason to be an idiot like you by posting wrong numbers.

http://www.billboard.com/events/hot-tours-metallica-guns-n-roses-coldplay-1004081618.story?tag=hpfeed#/events/hot-tours-metallica-guns-n-roses-coldplay-1004081618.story?tag=hpfeed

These are the real numbers and the newspapers reportet the same numbers in their reviews after the shows. So what is your fuckin problem? The numbers are very good and there is no reason to be an idiot like you by posting wrong numbers.

So tell me why the tour promotion and production said that some concerts were sold out, weeks before the concert dates. Ohhh its pretty obvious.... the tickets selling agency didnt want to make any more money, they hate money, thats why they said it was SOLD OUT, they didnt want to sell any other tickets, despite there were many tickets left.

People on this board keep saying US has shit taste for music, but if you look at the charts, the same songs that are popular in the US are usually the same songs at the top of the charts in most other countries.

Lady Gaga and other pop shit artists would never sell out the stadiums GNR and other rock bands do.

Wrong.

So tell me why the tour promotion and production said that some concerts were sold out, weeks before the concert dates. Ohhh its pretty obvious.... the tickets selling agency didnt want to make any more money, they hate money, thats why they said it was SOLD OUT, they didnt want to sell any other tickets, despite there were many tickets left.

You could buy tickets for every concerts till the day of the concert. No show was sold out days or weeks before!! The only one who posted this bullshit here were you!

Capacity of all five shows was 125.785 and 110.327 people attended the concerts. These are real numbers....there is nothing to discuss.

Edited by MK83

You could buy tickets for every concerts till the day of the concert. No show was sold out days or weeks before!! The only one who posted this bullshit here were you!

Capacity of all five shows was 125.785 and 110.327 people attended the concerts. These are real numbers....there is nothing to discuss.

Thats all you say! You dont have any argument about the promotion, the production and the ticket selling website about their saying its SOLD OUT.

These Billboard numbers are WRONG! Even the number of concerts done is wrong dude.

People on this board keep saying US has shit taste for music, but if you look at the charts, the same songs that are popular in the US are usually the same songs at the top of the charts in most other countries.

Lady Gaga and other pop shit artists would never sell out the stadiums GNR and other rock bands do.

Wrong.

In South America.... well, have to wait to a S. America Tour to see it. I would attend :lol:

Guest Apollo

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl haters - we get it. You will bash everything Axl does. You will argue anything positive said about Axl. Slash is king, Slash is God, Slash can do no wrong. Axl ruined every thing, is a failure, blah, blah, blah. Why the Slash-Lovers seem to LIVE to debate all things Axl is beyond me.

If some anonymous poster on a GnR message board says that a show sold out.......why do YOU care so much if he is right or wrong. Who cares.

Either you like the songs the band put out or you don't.

Either you enjoyed the concert or you didn't.

All the other bullshit is ridiculous and a waste of time.

Some people hate Axl and love Slash.

Fewer people hate Slash and love Axl.

MOST people aren't caught up in a childish feud and are intelligent enough to enjoy them BOTH.

But wait are we comparing playing stadiums sold out or not to selling out 1600 seaters? Slash in Toronto is 1600 capacity, nice venue but if you are going to argue sales based on the Slash against Axl thing its very obvious who is winning. But I for one dont give a fuck how many tickets are sold.

Hate Axl all ya like but don't compare apples and oranges, it's not even close,,,

Edited by gunsguy

I was In Sao Paulo and it was sold out. I have photos of all General Admission, it was almost at full capacity when Bach finished (with more people arriving). At the start of Guns (00:33 I think) I saw some people leaving, but nothing significant. You guys talk about numbers, but they don't sell every single space.

Edited by marlon_brando15

I have a hard time believing that GNR would not sell out many shows in the major cities in the USA. But I guess you never know. Sure it is not the same band but they still have Axl and play the old songs. That is why I think things may be more complicated than just ticket sales. I think there is some behind the scenes politics involved. Thus, my theory that Axl's lawsuit with Azzoff was the reason for no tour. Is the economy in the USA really that much worse than other countries to the point of it destroying ticket sales or is it just Azzoff that is causing GNR not to tour USA.

I still think GNR should do a small clubs tour it would be so cool. Then later do bigger shows.

Edited by rocker rockstar

Wrong.

Yeah really. Dumb thing to say eh?.

lol guys lets say those billboard stats are legit from those JUST 5 shows, that means a couple of those very large stadiums had a small amount of those seats not filled which has nothing to do with them doing bad or it being bad, being when you go down the list MANY of these music groups did not quite have full capacity. GNR and metallica were doing the biggest amount of audiences in that list with the biggest shows so its fine they might have shows with a small portion of those VERY large numbers missing cuz that still makes them the best.

OgAAAPDDyN7RH68Pv0y2oMNxep54RZrAip5DZRgATKDCnITmL78IzPPnOhAKB0TxoXV3Ojv3XEF8sDIzD3qQsUtSFqsAm1T1UF147Z8eP7SczfXeGjTrvurwH8gm.jpg

Because MK83 can't believe it. This info is very hurtful for him, lol.

As ManetsBR said Chinese Democracy Tour turned out to be very good in South America. They sold a lot of tickets, they played in stadiums,and they could sell out some of their shows.

axl's treatment of his fans (late starts, cancelled shows, walk-offs) means fewer and fewer people are willing to pay top dollar to see him live anymore.

axl's treatment of his band has made it so that we're now on the fourth or fifth string of players. the brilliant rock stars that fans have known and loved will not be on stage. even the band that recorded the unpopular album they're touring on won't be there. who's going to pay top dollar to see the replacements for the replacements for the replacements of the replacements?

axl's treatment of his business associates has made it difficult to book tours here. irving and ticketmaster is one thing. but what insurance companies are going to gamble on axl? what venue is going to risk hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage on the chance that axl has a bad day and decides not to perform? no competent management companies want to put themselves through the hell he's put others through for the chance to make peanuts on an album/tour that few like. and then to probably get sued for it at the end of the day.

axl has also allowed himself to get a overweight and can't sing as well as he used to.

so why isn't gnr touring the usa? because of axl... because he's mismanaged his band (or "brand") to the point that fans, business associates, band members can't trust it. and of course, there's the new album that only about 50 people around the world really seem to like.

plus, the economy is bad.

The economy is bad across the globe, not just in the US. In fact Europe has it worse than the US at the mo yet they are still buying so I don't think its that

Earlier on someone said the Rolling Stone mag had put GNR as 3rd on their hot tours list? I can't believe that and if so is there a source?

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl haters - we get it. You will bash everything Axl does. You will argue anything positive said about Axl. Slash is king, Slash is God, Slash can do no wrong. Axl ruined every thing, is a failure, blah, blah, blah. Why the Slash-Lovers seem to LIVE to debate all things Axl is beyond me.

If some anonymous poster on a GnR message board says that a show sold out.......why do YOU care so much if he is right or wrong. Who cares.

Either you like the songs the band put out or you don't.

Either you enjoyed the concert or you didn't.

All the other bullshit is ridiculous and a waste of time.

Some people hate Axl and love Slash.

Fewer people hate Slash and love Axl.

MOST people aren't caught up in a childish feud and are intelligent enough to enjoy them BOTH.

That's the best post I've seen in a long time.

Earlier on someone said the Rolling Stone mag had put GNR as 3rd on their hot tours list? I can't believe that and if so is there a source?

Are you referring to this? http://www.billboard.com/events/hot-tours-metallica-guns-n-roses-coldplay-1004081618.story?tag=hpfeed#/events/hot-tours-metallica-guns-n-roses-coldplay-1004081618.story?tag=hpfeed

Burn!

Wrong.

So what size venues has Madonna played or Britney and Beyonce?

If you You Tube a bunch of hit songs, some countries have horrible taste in music, no better or worse than the US.

Sorry for bring this discussion up again, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nMobKz9cUM%26%61%75%74%6F%70%6C%61%79%3D%31&player_feature=embed

Outdoor venues sell better than indoor ones for a myriad of reasons, that comparison is elementary my dear Axlson...

No tour because US is a tougher sell as far as new GN'R, comes with expectations of new album, and requires heavy promotion not to mention lots more planning than small legs here. 7 pages really?

Sorry for bring this discussion up again, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nMobKz9cUM%26%61%75%74%6F%70%6C%61%79%3D%31&player_feature=embed

LOL. Thanks for your selfmade video, but you are full of shit and have no idea of the official attendances...