Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

From the pix I seen on Ozzy's FB page. Looks like it's all GA. Could be wrong tho. Yes awesome deal!! Considering they said it's been sold out for weeks.

Seen this on Facebook earlier...

Rock 'N Rev ‎2 for 1 ticket promo to rock the house tonite!!!!!!!!!! We want everyone in Sturgis to come out to see GNR. If you already have a ticket, present it at the Box Office at Monkey Rock to be given a second free ticket. OR, come buy a ticket and get a 2nd one FREE! (Offer valid until 10pm tonite!)

They really wanted a sell out for GNR!!!

Fuck, that's one hell of a deal. Were these General Admission tickets, or are there seats? Either way, that's a damn good deal... I wish Sturgis wasn't 26 hours from me. <_<

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw this picture:

40189_427580157317_5461947317_4786668_8011588_n.jpg

If that's a Buy-1-Get-1 GA deal then fuck, that is a damn good deal!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the live pix comin' from. I haven't seen a Twitter update in well over an hour. post the source plz

From the pix I seen on Ozzy's FB page. Looks like it's all GA. Could be wrong tho. Yes awesome deal!! Considering they said it's been sold out for weeks.

Rock 'N Rev ‎2 for 1 ticket promo to rock the house tonite!!!!!!!!!! We want everyone in Sturgis to come out to see GNR. If you already have a ticket, present it at the Box Office at Monkey Rock to be given a second free ticket. OR, come buy a ticket and get a 2nd one FREE! (Offer valid until 10pm tonite!)

Fuck, that's one hell of a deal. Were these General Admission tickets, or are there seats? Either way, that's a damn good deal... I wish Sturgis wasn't 26 hours from me. <_<

the lower right corner of the crowd picture - is that the biker mechanic dude fron the occ? where's mikey and pauly.

the lower right corner of the crowd picture - is that the biker mechanic dude fron the occ? where's mikey and pauly.

I also think its that guy from American Chopper.

check out that big burley grizzled lookin fella with the tie-dye shirt on standing in the middle lower right of the photo. looks like that dude from survivor.

Yeah I'm sure Chains is still onstage. @RockNRevFestival will definitely announce when GNR hits the stage!!

check out that big burley grizzled lookin fella with the tie-dye shirt on standing in the middle lower right of the photo. looks like that dude from survivor.

LOL. RUPERT!!! Or maybe...

SANTA!!!!

Edited by MicEffecT

Yeah I'm sure Chains is still onstage. @RockNRevFestival will definitely announce when GNR hits the stage!!

LOL. RUPERT!!! Or maybe...

SANTA!!!!

this must be one of the celebrity seating sections? and that one chic with the glasses and long dark hair and the nose sorta looks like tina faye?

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ

Ok so we have found in the pic:

The dude from OCC

Guy from Survivor

Santa Claus

Who else can we find? We got nothing better to do while we are killing time.

There's some fat bould guy dressed in red.

Don't forget Lorenzo Lamas. I know that's him cuz Leno interviewed him from Sturgis the other night. That does look like Rupert. Tina Faye. Not so sure. Def could be a VIP area tho.