Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but so far the setlist is the exact same as the Sweden show in June in the exact same order. Nothing out of the ordinary as they played TIL after LALD there as well.

yeah i know.........i can always dream tho

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but so far the setlist is the exact same as the Sweden show in June in the exact same order. Nothing out of the ordinary as they played TIL after LALD there as well.

GNR is playin' who gives a fuck what the setlist is. All we said is TIL is being played early. No one said it's a big change. In Toronto TIL was played after KOHD. Everything changes. Enjoy the updates!!

GNR is playin' who gives a fuck what the setlist is. All we said is TIL is being played early. No one said it's a big change. In Toronto TIL was played after KOHD. Everything changes. Enjoy the updates!!

preach on brother...........preach on

All we said is TIL is being played early

It's not being played early though. Through most of June it was played in the exact same spot on the setlist right after LALD.

Exactly. TIL replaced "If The World", which was often played after LALD (on Asian, Canadian & South American Tour).

It's not being played early though. Through most of June it was played in the exact same spot on the setlist right after LALD.

REALLY? You still here. I said enjoy the updates. That means shut the fuck up about the past. Live in the now bitch!! I'm bein' nice...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So... Is the concert going right now? Setlist so far for us that don't bother to read through 14 pages?

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

REALLY? You still here. I said enjoy the updates. That means shut the fuck up about the past. Live in the now bitch!! I'm bein' nice...

Whats wrrong w you?

Let the man beeee

Whats wrrong w you?

Let the man beeee

Guess ya haven't heard of me... YET!!! I am bein' nice... MOVE ON!!!