Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good friend of mine attended Sturgis. He said that GNR was great but that AIC played better overall

Did they really play Get Born Again? If so, that's some rare shit, I've never seen them playing that song live before. I wish I was there.

Rain when I die video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlippinDick#p/a/u/0/GRN1VNHqrdM

Chinese Democracy (incomplete)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlippinDick#p/a/u/1/ehMehKUWkeU

The way this woman wrote Axl and AIC is disturbing.

Axl is really starting to looking every bit of his age these days. too many pills and too many donuts, I presume.

Axl looks 48 because he's 48. If the aging was due to pills and donuts then he would look older than 48, no?

I'm pretty sure I saw new freckles as well. Axl must be baking in the sun too much.

And his lobes are starting to droop from all those big earrings, what WILL they say.

He looks great for a 48 year old rockstar... take keith richard has an example: he's what? 72 year old and he looks like an old frog xD

Keith has aged pretty well, actually.

WOW GREAT spottin! Axl's coat is the one from Tokyo!

287qknt.jpg

Wow, what a spot! Leave it to the forum nerds to nail that one. :D

A good friend of mine attended Sturgis. He said that GNR was great but that AIC played better overall

AIC stole the show from VR too, they were simply awesome.

WOW GREAT spottin! Axl's coat is the one from Tokyo!

287qknt.jpg

Wow, what a spot! Leave it to the forum nerds to nail that one. :D

AIC stole the show from VR too, they were simply awesome.

I love AIC too, but I don't think that their concert was as big as GNR's (eventhough I've never been in an AIC concert, I have only seen the videos).

Quote from AIC forum:

Sounds like G-n-R gets top billing!

link: http://aic.yuku.com/topic/3705?page=-1

Some of you guys need to get off the image bullshit. I would love to have a full head of hair and a flat stomach but as you get older its just some of the shit that happens. Be thankful Guns played a show in the USA and have another leg of a tour on the horizon over seas. I could give to shits if it was Jabba the Hut on the stage, as long as they are playing music I could give a fuck as to what they look like. Just another prime example how jaded people have became. You wanna bitch about someone else's image but in return you have no room to talk. Isn't that right Fabio!? Just for reference I am no Axl worshiper, I just get tired of reading some of your dumb ass comments. And you wonder why the band won't show face on the message boards anymore.

+1

If that makes your day that is pretty sad. How does posting an unflattering picture of Slash have anything to do with the Sturgis show. Maybe we should post unflattering pics of Axl so people that want to read about the show can comb through a bunch of crap from a ton of people that didn't see the show and can't contribute.

Okay...But let the photo of Myles Kennedy.....who has NOTHING to do with this whatsoever, slide.