Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

Down to 16 songs. Axl's got to have a few more than that in him on a nightly basis I would think. Who knows, maybe he just wanted to get the hell out of there.

It was a festival, at festivals most bands play shorter sets, GN'R's non festival sets seem to be longer. Also, if the Reading/Leeds forums are to believed their only getting 90 minutes at those festivals which surprised me as most years the 'big band' gets 2 hours.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that motorcycle seat seemed familiar.

92 VMA's, looks like it is the same thing he used then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJqruIGLcc

Oh my God, the bike is a part of GnR history, that makes it awesomer.

well, at least axl history, which..all things considered, wont raise the value of the bike.

Ha, get over it...What about Steven's drum lessons? All things considered, worth the money?

Down to 16 songs. Axl's got to have a few more than that in him on a nightly basis I would think. Who knows, maybe he just wanted to get the hell out of there.

It was a festival, at festivals most bands play shorter sets, GN'R's non festival sets seem to be longer. Also, if the Reading/Leeds forums are to believed their only getting 90 minutes at those festivals which surprised me as most years the 'big band' gets 2 hours.

I really doubt they will be given that short a time.

I would say they will get 2 hours atleast like all the other big bands.

well, at least axl history, which..all things considered, wont raise the value of the bike.

one day you'll wake up with aids and eventually die a painful death

meh, maybe not but that's what should happen to you

btw, nice going mods in ruining this board by letting retards like him post

No Pics ?? No Videos ?? No Info ?? Jeez.

My thoughts exactly!

In other (poorer) countries there were pics and vids by the dozens and none here!! The people that attended this gig must be very poor folks...no money for cameras/phones... :(

Edited by trqster

My thoughts exactly!

In other (poorer) countries there were pics and vids by the dozens and none here!! The people that attended this gig must be very poor folks...no money for cameras/phones... :(

Or perhaps it was going on 3 in the morning and not many people wanted to film or take pictures. Maybe they wanted to enjoy the last show of the night? :shrugs:

one day you'll wake up with aids and eventually die a painful death

meh, maybe not but that's what should happen to you

btw, nice going mods in ruining this board by letting retards like him post

You're not doing much better really with your AIDS bullshit.

Bumble has never looked cooler!

capt.397750b4e11046efa9930dc83c985401-397750b4e11046efa9930dc83c985401-0.jpg?x=234&y=345&q=85&sig=j9_lRzDejKB6vXLP20C_NQ--

I like that look.

would fucking love to see some more pics or some vids.

I'm just curious whether bumble is going to cut it after sturgis or not. It's cool when he looks like jesus, but still, his normal look is imo better and more suitable.

My thoughts exactly!

Or perhaps it was going on 3 in the morning and not many people wanted to film or take pictures. Maybe they wanted to enjoy the last show of the night? :shrugs:

To be fair, people don't go Sturgis/Bike Rally's for the concerts. They are there to ride, trade, and sell bikes; The concerts, entertainment is just something extra.

Also, generally the people that attend these things to be upper middle class or rich.