Sturgis tonight (8/13/2010)

Sprite

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the goofy biker jacket. It looks like something that fit him 20 years ago. It's short and tight and make him look silly. Whenever you see pictures of him not in the middle of singing or ending a song, he looks pretty good in the face minus a chin or two. I think ALL of the old guys look pretty good for their age/abuse they've put themselves through. Duff looks like a lesbian soccer mom, but he looks extremely healthy. Izzy looks better now than he ever has. Slash looks pretty much the same, just with some gray and a little more weight. Axl looks pretty good, too. If he grew a goatee instead of the handlebar, he'd look younger.

40249_151084401574251_100000180760244_461754_1040634_n.jpg

40674_151085114907513_100000180760244_461758_7645564_n.jpg

Is that the leather jacket Axl was wearing during Nightran at the Tokyo '92 show? The first pic is so cool, Axl look's like a rock star again. Also cool to see Axl on the motorcycle while playing November Rain.

Just wish he could lose that stache, it was beginning to look cool when it got thick, not it's just annoying. Either shave or grow it out again. A thin handelbar moustache just looks weird. Look like he drew it on with a marker or something.

I not one to talk about Axl's look, but he looks like he put on a few pounds again. I wonder what he's doing differently than in '06, when he was great shape. Hmm, probably eating more.

Cool to see their touring again. Hopefully more U S. show's to come in 2011. Probably after they release Guns N' Roses.

Rumor had it that Axel wouldn't play on Friday the 13th so he waited until after midnight to come on stage. The crowd was getting pissed and shouting "Bullshit" and throwing beer cans/bottles on stage because after Alice and Chains were over GnR made us wait almost two hours!!! They finally came on stage at almost 1am....Sorry the video is so short. My battery was dying and I was trying to conserve as much as I could!

Rumor had it that Axel wouldn't play on Friday the 13th so he waited until after midnight to come on stage. The crowd was getting pissed and shouting "Bullshit" and throwing beer cans/bottles on stage because after Alice and Chains were over GnR made us wait almost two hours!!! They finally came on stage at almost 1am....Sorry the video is so short. My battery was dying and I was trying to conserve as much as I could!

Speaking of bullshit nice rumour!

Hope that doesn't show up on perez's his site....with some embarrasing texts on it........

seriously who gives a shit?

40674_151085114907513_100000180760244_461758_7645564_n.jpg

Is that the leather jacket Axl was wearing during Nightran at the Tokyo '92 show? The first pic is so cool, Axl look's like a rock star again. Also cool to see Axl on the motorcycle while playing November Rain.

Just wish he could lose that stache, it was beginning to look cool when it got thick, not it's just annoying. Either shave or grow it out again. A thin handelbar moustache just looks weird. Look like he drew it on with a marker or something.

I not one to talk about Axl's look, but he looks like he put on a few pounds again. I wonder what he's doing differently than in '06, when he was great shape. Hmm, probably eating more.

Cool to see their touring again. Hopefully more U S. show's to come in 2011. Probably after they release Guns N' Roses.

You're right, that is the jacket he wears at the beginning of the Tokyo show.

Some of you guys need to get off the image bullshit. I would love to have a full head of hair and a flat stomach but as you get older its just some of the shit that happens. Be thankful Guns played a show in the USA and have another leg of a tour on the horizon over seas. I could give to shits if it was Jabba the Hut on the stage, as long as they are playing music I could give a fuck as to what they look like. Just another prime example how jaded people have became. You wanna bitch about someone else's image but in return you have no room to talk. Isn't that right Fabio!? Just for reference I am no Axl worshiper, I just get tired of reading some of your dumb ass comments. And you wonder why the band won't show face on the message boards anymore.

Some of you guys need to get off the image bullshit. I would love to have a full head of hair and a flat stomach but as you get older its just some of the shit that happens. Be thankful Guns played a show in the USA and have another leg of a tour on the horizon over seas. I could give to shits if it was Jabba the Hut on the stage, as long as they are playing music I could give a fuck as to what they look like. Just another prime example how jaded people have became. You wanna bitch about someone else's image but in return you have no room to talk. Isn't that right Fabio!? Just for reference I am no Axl worshiper, I just get tired of reading some of your dumb ass comments. And you wonder why the band won't show face on the message boards anymore.

Well said. Some people don't need a reason to bitch, just an opportunity.

Ali

Axl is really starting to looking every bit of his age these days. too many pills and too many donuts, I presume.

Axl looks 48 because he's 48. If the aging was due to pills and donuts then he would look older than 48, no?

I'm pretty sure I saw new freckles as well. Axl must be baking in the sun too much.

And his lobes are starting to droop from all those big earrings, what WILL they say.

Edited by Orsys

Axl is really starting to looking every bit of his age these days. too many pills and too many donuts, I presume.

Axl looks 48 because he's 48. If the aging was due to pills and donuts then he would look older than 48, no?

I'm pretty sure I saw new freckles as well. Axl must be baking in the sun too much.

And his lobes are starting to droop from all those big earrings, what WILL they say.

He looks great for a 48 year old rockstar... take keith richard has an example: he's what? 72 year old and he looks like an old frog xD