Sorry

4tus Solo

LALD

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

Is that what we got so faarr?

Damn stupid set and bitchy little songs about drugs and bad girls.

Stupid set? Can someone post Axl's comment about people who complain bout setlist!!! Thx

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CD

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

4tus Solo

LALD

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

Stupid set? Can someone post Axl's comment about people who complain bout setlist!!! Thx

CD

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

4tus Solo

LALD

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

That means shut the fuck up about the past.

I was merely pointing out you were making factually inaccurate statements. If you knew a little more about the past you wouldn't make similar mistakes in the future and jump to conclusions.

I was merely pointing out you were making factually inaccurate statements. If you knew a little more about the past you wouldn't make similar mistakes in the future and jump to conclusions.

Dude. At this point ur just talkin' to hear yourself... No one cares bout u!!

No one cares bout u!!

Dude, you got it wrong... Go get some sleep

Talk to me when ya get to 200 posts bitch. Until then ur fuck all to me...

CD

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

4tus Solo

LALD

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child

Axl Piano Solo: pink floyd education (brief) / someone saved my life tonight silo

November Rain

All updates by gnr157!

Looks like they're playing the Moscow setlist as it has been identical thus far. That means we should get KOHD and Nightrain after NR, with Madagascar, Better and PC to round out the show. Would not be surprised though to see Whole Lotta Rosie played.

Dude. At this point ur just talkin' to hear yourself... No one cares bout u!!

Hey asshole, Naupis was pointing out that you got it wrong with TIL being played early, and thus people should not get their hopes up for Estranged. See that's the problem with brainless people like you: the internet gives them a chance to open their mouth without thinking first. Thus we get all sorts of crap misinformation.

The fact that you hope or even slightly think GNR would re-introduce a ballad like Estranged on a Biker Festival.....well, that probably makes you look even more stupid than George Bush after he received a lobotomy.

Thank you for being nice, my friendly fucktard. But remember, there's always some nicer fucktard around the corner who will put you in your place.....like me. Now shut the fuck up and enjoy the show.