Is Axl the most litigated rock star of all time?

ITW 2012

Is Axl the most litigated rock star of all time? I'd love to read a book about all the lawsuits he's been involved in.

Well let's see....

There's the 1991-1993 lawsuit with Guns vs. Steven Adler

The 1991-1992 trial with Axl vs. the Biker from St Louis

The 1993-1995 Stephanie Seymour & Erin Everly court case

The 1995,1997 and 1999 restraining orders placed by Axl on the stalker

The 1998 Arrest.

The 2005 Trial with the Old Band

Anyone think of any others?

Is Axl the most litigated rock star of all time? I'd love to read a book about all the lawsuits he's been involved in.

Well let's see....

There's the 1991-1993 lawsuit with Guns vs. Steven Adler

The 1991-1992 trial with Axl vs. the Biker from St Louis

The 1993-1995 Stephanie Seymour & Erin Everly court case

The 1995,1997 and 1999 restraining orders placed by Axl on the stalker

The 1998 Arrest.

The 2005 Trial with the Old Band

Anyone think of any others?

Azoff one ?

Riad n' The Bedouins one ?

There are probably hundreds of lawsuits that we don't even know about. I think the lawsuits are the main reason behind Axl's lack of interviews over the years.

thats what he tells himself and his audience, personally i'd have to go with untreated mental health issues, "pastlife regression therapy" which definately will fuck with your mind and make you shut up, professional high profile career in decline, and the traumatizing death of his mother.

oh and then theres steph seymour and her kid and all that.

axl has already demonstrated he loves to talk about his law battles in public.

There are probably hundreds of lawsuits that we don't even know about. I think the lawsuits are the main reason behind Axl's lack of interviews over the years.

thats what he tells himself and his audience, personally i'd have to go with untreated mental health issues, "pastlife regression therapy" which definately will fuck with your mind and make you shut up,

I thought Axl was seeing a professional for those issues.

What was her name.......um, Yoda. That's it!

thats what he tells himself and his audience, personally i'd have to go with untreated mental health issues, "pastlife regression therapy" which definately will fuck with your mind and make you shut up,

you're getting bad at this

one day you'll wake up with aids and eventually die a painful death

meh, maybe not but that's what should happen to you

'professional' :D

are you gonna give someone else the aids again...

die already

Edited by Frozen Inferno

You're black.

That is all.

Edited by MetalForever

You're black.

That is all.

Your dad's a junkie, who verbally abuses you.

That is all

You're black.

That is all.

Your dad's a junkie, who verbally abuses you.

That is all

Sunny scores a +5 Bitchslap.

Of all time? No. Beatles (for just about any reason) and Led Zep (for stealing other people's songs) top that list.

There's always some royalty issue, some former bandmate issue, record label and management as well as any band breakup that usually reunites them in a courthouse, or at least puts their lawyers in the same place. Also anything to do with fender benders, altercations, one too many drinks, shoving matches where someone makes it look worse than it is, etc. I'm sure Axl has a collection of attorney cards and prob. a few law books kicking around. Who knows, maybe he's been going to night school at Pepperdine this whole time.

All lead singers deal with court just for baby daddy issues.

As far as Axl's lack of interviews, I just think he's never really enjoyed talking about himself over and over, and felt violated when the interview came out, prob. forgot some of the things he said, and was pissed off when he read it. He's fiercely protective of his private life, with good reason, but when he does an interview, they're always good and pretty open.