*SCANNED* "PARADISE SHITTY"-NME 01/09/10

yes i love you

Guest RonMexico82

What's NME?

A very annoying but widely read and influential indie magazine from England.

FYP.

The last paragraph is a perfect description of what Axl Rose has achieved lately. Sad for any fan.

'2006 Download, fell over some water, disappeared mid-set for half and hour' - NME

It don't take much to upset the most dangerous man in rock :D

-

'he maybe corn-row free, but he still looks like a dick' -NME

Ouch! that's bad..

calling Axl " a hamster trying to be a mobile disco dj and having a stretched to bursting face" is HARSH

The thing with the hat and the jacket is, it gives the impression he don't want to hang around for long, like he has somewhere better to go.

Edited by star

I bet you if Ashba had got in touch and done that interview they requested, they would've changed their stance. That's how these fuckers work, you give them access and they'll (probably) write something nice, if your don't, well... it's a blood-bath.

Guest RonMexico82

I just wish somebody would email this to axl. Im pretty sure Axl phoned the NME once when gnr did the marquee gigs and ripped them a new one.

I bet they found that call hilarious.

funny thing is in that article there is no mention of leeds but the magazine says reading/leeds i actually read this in asda on tuesday so they probably never even got to see the leeds gig.

oh and when it says about axl slipping at download they actually left the stage for about 5 minutes while the stage was cleaned then ron came out and did the dont cry solo.poor guy got loads of shit thrown at him but just kept smiling.

regarding leeds i was there and it was awesome it was the 4th time i have seen gnr and probably the best just a shame they didnt get another 10-15 mins for the encore but that didnt spoil it,crown really enjoyed gnr although you could tell they werent hardcore gnr fans.with the exception of me noone knew the new songs.

there was 2 rounds of booing before they hit the stage that didnt last long and were very low key.the band won them over in no time when they hit the stage..

so nme can kiss my arse.lol.

just cant believe the bad press they get its like the press have been to a different show to me.all this axl been asleep crap,i actually saw a helicopter fly in about 1.30hrs before the band hit the stage,it was the only helicopter i saw so it must have been axls.