New Alternate Artwork Pictures

Conor

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bw6joo6qw9j0v2d8z.jpg

Hmmmmm, could someone go to this much trouble by faking all this???

someone like msl would, maybe, who knows? :shrugs:

You are right, I have heard fake songs before where there is a backing track with Axls' vocals from old Appetite and UYI demos that never made it on record. This would be an easy photoshop.

However, the thread still remains at HTGTH, Jarmo has been active since the posting of the said thread and the subsequent posting of its' contents. If it were fake Jarmo would no doubt lock the thread....

Edited by Young_Gun

Starting to think it is legitimate now. There are extra credits listed(some chick from BMI, a new publishing company etc) at the bottom of the credits that was not there on the original. Jarmo hasn't deleted the thread. Guns N' Roses on Twitter said it was a rip off, not a fake though, even still, Del James told us the original Red Hand booklet was a fucken bootleg! Merck told us Checkmate wasn't a Guns song etc. I think it is too elaborate to fake. But I really do not know...........

Edited by Young_Gun

Okay its been confirmed as a fake. Now lets just ignore the shit head that started this.

Guns have denied many things before that were actually legitimate and/or came to fruition... I would not go by their Twitter...

what tweet from twitter are people talking about? If they tweeted, wouldn't it be in the twitter thread on here or on HTGTH or at the very least, wouldn't the tweet have been posted in this thread?

Okay its been confirmed as a fake. Now lets just ignore the shit head that started this.

Guns have denied many things before that were actually legitimate and/or came to fruition... I would not go by their Twitter...

what tweet from twitter are people talking about? If they tweeted, wouldn't it be in the twitter thread on here or on HTGTH or at the very least, wouldn't the tweet have been posted in this thread?

I am not going by Twitter. I asked someone directly involved with the band. And all they said was "not Real"

I am not going by Twitter. I asked someone directly involved with the band. And all they said was "not Real"

With all due respect, when the first pictures of the alternate artwork came out(Red Hand), Del told me they were fake... I would not believe the Guns camp when it comes to disproving rumors.

I doubt most band members have any clue what is going on as far as booklets and CD covers, asking them is not the best way of knowing. I bet if all three of the covers were released as originally planned sales would have been better. Think of all of the fans such as ourselves that would have bought even more multiple copies.

With all due respect, when the first pictures of the alternate artwork came out(Red Hand), Del told me they were fake... I would not believe the Guns camp when it comes to disproving rumors.

YOu have a good point there. But for whatever reason they do want us too think its fake anyway. lol

YOu have a good point there. But for whatever reason they do want us too think its fake anyway. lol

I know... I cannot imagine them saying "Oh yeah, it's legitimate, good catch guys!!" haha!

I know... I cannot imagine them saying "Oh yeah, it's legitimate, good catch guys!!" haha!

If it was legit they would say nothing at all...

If it was legit they would say nothing at all...

Sorry GG, but please read what I said about the original Red Hand cover. Also, the thread is still going on HTGTH. We all know they lock threads about topics that are not true there. I'm not saying it is totally legit 150%, but it surely doesn't seem like we have any conclusive proof to believe it is fake, yet.

With regards to the HTGTH issue, when the red hand booklet leaked a couple of months ago pictures were posted there and removed by Jarmo.

His reasoning was that the booklet had not officially been released, and he therefore removed the thread. By that logic if this 3rd booklet is in fact BS, these are no more than fan made images and Jarmo has no need to remove them from his site.

JMO.

Guest gunns5

Jarmo, can you confirm if this artwork/booklet is authentic or are just fake?

cheers

jarmo could you clear the air on this?

A lot of people think it's legit/fake?

@GunsNRosesNews: Third “Chinese Democracy” #booklet emerges (part of the trio originally to be released through Best Buy): http://666kb.com/i/bw4e9w0higv5wtx7g.jpg

17 Aug via web

@gunsnroses: @GunsNRosesNews beware - that would be a ripp-off!

18 Aug via web

As far as I know, that's not something official. A bootleg in other words.

/jarmo

Edited by gunns5

With regards to the HTGTH issue, when the red hand booklet leaked a couple of months ago pictures were posted there and removed by Jarmo.

His reasoning was that the booklet had not officially been released, and he therefore removed the thread. By that logic if this 3rd booklet is in fact BS, these are no more than fan made images and Jarmo has no need to remove them from his site.

JMO.

Fair point, just funny how Jarmo instantly takes off most threads that are not true/official but leaves this one..

Interesting because now Jarmo responded on HTGTH with his own comments and quoting GNR's tweet. Goes on to say unofficial/bootleg. Yet the thread still remains. The guy is an enigma. But, like someone else on here already stated (gunn I believe), the artwork alone proves it to be false.

Here's the original posting:

http://www.gunsnrosesforum.de/showthread.php/16382-quot-How-are-you-quot-Grenade-Cover-bei-Media-Markt-gefunden-!/page2

For those that know German I guess you could try to get some more info. I thought it was fake myself initially.

Weird. Now not only is that thread gone but the entire forum is gone! At least for me. Anyone else?