Axl vs. Kurt Cobain

Vincent Vega

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic thread :lol: :lol:

It's not even close. Kurt Cobain by a mile.

You know, songwriting is understandable, Kurt could have touched you in a way through his music that made sense to you. But he was a shitty singer and guitarist, there is no doubt about that.

Axl

Axl for me.

No doubt? Not a single doubt? Well shucks.

You know, songwriting is understandable, Kurt could have touched you in a way through his music that made sense to you. But he was a shitty singer and guitarist, there is no doubt about that.

Axl

Axl for me.

Not really, i'm pretty content on it. I can go on smiling knowing that Kurt's singing wasnt good.

Axl

Axl for me.

Not really, i'm pretty content on it. I can go on smiling knowing that Kurt's singing wasnt good.

I'm just wondering why no one told me earlier. All this time I was thinking music was subjective.

Axl

Axl for me.

I'm just wondering why no one told me earlier. All this time I was thinking music was subjective.

Nope, everything you thought was a lie.

• 1 month later...

I hate to compare music to one another, especially since Guns and Nirvana are two very different styles of music. I can't argue that different aspects of the bands are better when compared to the other. I like Guns for their blatant, in your face ol' school rock n roll persona they acquired. I like Nirvana for the lyrics that can be perceived through many different lights, depending on your mood. Point is, good music is good music. These two cooky motherfuckers both have diverse singing styles, and I appreciate that. I don't bastardize their music by seeing who sounds better, is cooler, hotter, whatever judgement you can pass. Sit. Listen. Eargasm. Enjoy the rest. :thumbsup:

Kurt cobain has been dead fir along time and axl's career has been dead for just as long. I'm tired of talking about both of them. Null vote

Boy did you join the wrong forum :confused: lol

I don't see how anyone can Vote for Kurt. Axl... is just...brilliant...and I 'hate' the guy (he's become).

Edited by Loaded-Velvet-Rose

Nirvana were great, but I do not believe in any way Nirvana would be viewed as legendary if Cobain didnt off himself, Imagine if Axl blew his brains out after AFD blew up, he'd be a mythic legend not someone fucked with and ridiculed by the media. Axl all the way, songwriter, preformer, singer, and the guy who most definately didn't give up and quit on life all together like Kurt did.