How obsessed are you?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

How obsessed are you with GNR?

And how obsessed are you with Axl. I'm interested in guys answer to this part in particular. Do you admit to having a man crush on Axl or is it purely down to his music?

Scale of 1-10, I'd say a 0. I just post in this section to fit in.

It's good to know that you feel I ooze the cool on here and post in my threads to fit in. Gotta love forum politics :heart:

However I don't believe its only a zero from you. You're the one obsessed with his beards ain't you?

Actually there were quite a few male ball swingers in the various beard threads. Can't wait for those guys answer in here. Real question is how many will tell the truth.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

I think its more women want to be with Axl and us men wish we were Axl

I don't know. Being Axl in 2010 wouldn't be all that great. Sure, you get high end tail, but I don't know if great pussy is worth everything else he puts up with. Now, if we're talking 1988 Axl? Hell yeah....that's every man's dream.

I think its more women want to be with Axl and us men wish we were Axl

No I still think most of you men want to be with Axl like the women do too. I just wish someone would have the balls to admit it

threads are getting lame, whats next? "have u had sexual fantasies with Axl?" oh god... we need a mod here

Look if that is your way of admitting it fine. Cool at least you tried

threads are getting lame, whats next? "have u had sexual fantasies with Axl?" oh god... we need a mod here

Look if that is your way of admitting it fine. Cool at least you tried

all i admit is that its frustrating to come here every now and then to see if anything has leaked, a videos been released, or news about a new album but all i can find is this kind of topics ... no offence though

Axl will always be my Bad Obession. There has not been an artist in modern music like him. 19 years and going strong, i simply love the man and have attempted to turn on everybody that i could . He used to be a great looking guy, but that is long gone , but he still has presence and fashion style. I have never read a thread here or anywhere else that made me feel like he was understood as a human being or an artist. And gunsguy, at 30,000 post you are obessed. This for the most part is an Axl forum. People think Axl is so out there, go back to classical composers and poets and it will give you perspective on how real Axl is. Axl is one of the more aware human beings i have ever seen and completley understand why no Slash is best. Oh yeah i would love to be Axl at anytime.

Edited by Butters

I don't know, what do you think:

www.troccolitm.com

Does that count as obsession or fanaticism?

I think your own website is better than the official GNR site and indeed you're a GNR fanatic fan. :thumbsup:

I come here everyday because I like the website. It's easier to browse than other GNR forums. I've been an average GNR fan. I always like Axl. I'm a new fan of DJ, Ron and starting to like Fortus too.

If Slash will join this band, I'll be obsessed. :scared:

You can be inspired by someone but your only obsession should be with oxygen. You have to think about how offensive your interest could be to somebody if it isn't normal. And when I say normal I can't help but think of what happened to Mr. John Lennon. Distinguishing between a crazy person and a person that just really likes you is not something you should ask your hero to determine about you. It's better to keep your distance than to make your hero uncomfortable with your interest or presence. I've never been to a GN'R concert. I will probably never meet Axl Rose. The only way I'd meet him is if someone we both knew introduced us and I don't think we have any mutual friends.

As for the band GN'R: I'm really looking forward to any music that is ever released from that group. Rock on GN'R! And bring on some more Chinese Democracy songs!

You can be inspired by someone but your only obsession should be with oxygen. You have to think about how offensive your interest could be to somebody if it isn't normal. And when I say normal I can't help but think of what happened to Mr. John Lennon. Distinguishing between a crazy person and a person that just really likes you is not something you should ask your hero to determine about you. It's better to keep your distance than to make your hero uncomfortable with your interest or presence. I've never been to a GN'R concert. I will probably never meet Axl Rose. The only way I'd meet him is if someone we both knew introduced us and I don't think we have any mutual friends.

As for the band GN'R: I'm really looking forward to any music that is ever released from that group. Rock on GN'R! And bring on some more Chinese Democracy songs!

I agree.