Ozzy Osbourne: Who the fuck is Justin Bieber?

Gods Favourite

Guest deleted_19765

I dont believe Ive heard a single one either. And I also just do a great job of avoiding and ignoring these flash in the pan teen "stars" that Disney makes, they are all the same.

Justin Bieber has nothing to do with Disney.

Ozzy Osbourne once again proving he is irrelevant.

You can take Ozzy at any low point in his career and his music would still be better than the shit I hear on the radio today.

And why is it so hard to understand him when he talks but when he sings he is very easy to understand?

I dont think he is trying to say something relevant or not here . The guy made a question he answered , and answered in a Ozzy way ... i mean ozzy isnt known for giving interviews with one long and thought out speech is he ? You can tell thats the kind of answer the interviewer was looking for there .

Well if he really doesnt know Bieber then his ears and his mind are still very healthy....wich is something i cant say for myself since that person arrived to the spot light :mellow::tongue2:

Because Bieber is so relevant?

Okay, he's relevant in the sense that he's a pop star in 2010, but whether he is relevant as a musician who will amount to something more than that is very much tbd, and probably very doubtful. Ozzy's already done that, and in fact has managed to stay surprisingly relevant past his 70s and 80s prime.

I've heard about Bieber's shows from a couple of kids who went to one. He is obviously not actually singing, and when he did a drum solo he lost one of his drum sticks and somehow didn't miss a beat! That's some real talent there.

Edited by KBear