forum members who trash GNR now

STARABOSTES

yeah people! let's get it here, once and for all.

I want you to tell us why you don't like GNR now, in a clear intelligent way, so that the rest of us can know your point of view completely, and whenever there will start another debate one can go to this thread and read your point of view, so that the debate can start from a solid grown.

So here is your chance to come forward and give us all your arguments.

and please note - the rest of forum members! -

don't comment there point of view here,

let's keep this thread simple,

as in one where all the forum members who trash GNR now,

can say there piece of mind.

and notice, this is your chance to come with constructive or not arguments,

and if you'll chose to just add some short silly comment,

we'll understand you lack the ability of expressing yourselves in an open way,

and that you'll prefer hiding in different threads and trash GNR in an cowardly manner.

so that you'll force me to add your names here, so that the outside readers of this forum

can know once and for all who are you and how many are you exactly.

and, if this thread will get moved that would prove that the mod who did it, it's not a sincere person and doesn't want us all to have nice conversations, because how could we if we never state in one single post what's our perspective on GNR now!?

so please, do:

I've seen the new band live, I loved it. A one-off show with the old members...out of the question? Get the fuck over it. You share the stage with some guy you don't like for 2 hours? How the fuck hard is that? I love Chinese Democracy, but I'd still love to see the RnR induction the way it fucking should be.

/rant

IMO, there are few versions of Guns N' Roses - the rock 'n' roll one (AFD), the rock one (UYI) and the new, "modern" rock one. I'm rock 'n' roll kind a guy, but I do like Chinese Democracy (well, not a

big fan of it, but it's a good album) and don't hate any current/former members :xmasssanta:

and, if this thread will get moved that would prove that the mod who did it, it's not a sincere person and doesn't want us all to have nice conversations, because how could we if we never state in one single post what's our perspective on GNR now!?

I just think this is a completely pointless thread. People's opinions change all the time. You can't expect people to be able to sum up their sentiments towards the band in one sentence - if they were going to be able to do that, why would people come here to discuss them every day? They'd just make one post and that would be it.

I find some of your posts and your reports very aggressive and stifling towards those who don't agree with you. I don't agree with your approach - we have people with broad viewpoints here and to try and take that away just homogenizes the board and makes things bland and boring to read. If this board had someone like you running it, you'd see absolutely nobody posting.

EDIT: Wait, you want to make a list of the people that "trash" the band? Seriously? No. We don't want to make negative people or negativity in general the focus of our forum.