GNR fans should be proud

bangit

Regarding all this crap, speculation, rumour / half truths

Im pleasantly surprised to see how most of the community has come to defend the band and are not behind the release of any personal / private docs.

We support this band and love it. This is not about leaks of music, snippets or anything that we may desire. The personal / private nature of what is claimed is simply a fucking disgrace - it really shows how much people here love this band and are in total support of them.

Long live GNR and the amazing fanbase that i am proud to be part of.

Sign this thread to show you support against this shit and for AXL and Guns, past and present. The best band in the world.

+1 and signed - for GUNS N' ROSES (yes, that's who they are) and Axl.

+/- 1 for the fans.

Gn'R has some of the best, but also some of the worst fans. The latter group are divided into two - one which shamelessly wants material and information to leak without caring that it harms the band and the other, which is comprised of the usual suspects who are keeping silent and not reacting, or just putting in their regular snide, sarky comments here and there while secretly hoping that the band implodes.

Edited by The Archer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed!

Because

1. these legal documents (if they even exist and are real) are absolutely none of our business

and

2. I'd much rather see GNR kicking into 2011 with full force, like it is (allegedly) planned instead of seeing it all wasted away because some people desperately need attention.

IF these plans are not real and nothing is planned for 2011, especially a new album, then I could hardly say "no" to a leak or two, just to have some awesome new GNR music!

check my sig. dont reply often but have been here for 8 years. this board is run by whores who say we hate leaks then they love giving this guy a platform. fuckin joke

holy shit 8 years, what are you a bear? do you hibernate in the winters?

lol

everyone signing will download as ethics go out the window when the silver platter is served up in front of you ..

but

signed any how

Take a step back for a minute and think how YOU would feel if all your private e-mails, documents, salary and ideas you'd been working on for years were hacked and being held up for auction on the internet. I would feel gutted, embarrassed and bloody foolish. It's like being mugged.

everyone signing will download as ethics go out the window when the silver platter is served up in front of you ..

No I would not download any private information and besides, I don't have to. Cause I am sure all the info would be discussed and thrown all over this board.

I would never sign.

MSL may have a quest for attention but that doesn't cloud my vision nor discount the strong possibility that alleged wrongs hadn't been committed. Buckethead getting a quarter of % royalties--what kind of contract was signed? I want it all to leak out of respect for the band members.

this

been hearing for years Axl doesnt owe us anything

suddenly we now owe him?

we didnt steal anything, if anything was actually stolen that is

people are picking what parts of the stories the want to believe

why would reading documents or listening to songs cloud my judgement about the band

Signed.

2010 has been overall a pretty good year after a long break. Finally we have a light at the end of a tunnel. So I would not want to fuck it all up and morally break the spine of the band because of some guy's immaturity. I am afraid to imagine what Axl could do if shit hits the fan cuz if things are indeed as bad as they look, I honestly think this might become a mortal blow for the band at the worst possible moment.

MSL, do u NOT realise that you've crossed the line this time? Leaking songs is one thing, fucking with personal stuff and feelings is another...This will make bandmembers feel vulnerable and helpless, it will hurt them (and Axl in particular) more than anything and might aswell be the last drop...

Why do u want to put the very existence of this band at risk? Do you understand that your actions may lead to Axl calling the whole thing off? You think, knowing Axl, this is impossible?

As a fan, I believe in THIS band. As a fan, for the first time in years I have hope....So I dont need no shit stirring now, please...Back when songs had been leaked, I could not resist....This time, if anything happens, I will keep myself off of these...For the sake of the band...

LLGNR!

Edited by Padawan

Has everyone here voted in the poll, or is it true that more of the forum wants the leaks?

Didn't vote, just wondering, cuz the numbers here would suggest we shouldn't be proud...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=172336

Thanks for bringing up the poll. I have to say, some of the people that voted for wanting the songs to leak, shame on you, you are not true fans. I downloaded the leaks like the rest of us, but i would have preferred an official release, you guys(that voted yes) pretty much don't care for an official release. Posters like ManetsBR pretty much implied that they don't give a rats ass about how well the album goes, they just want music(for free too). I gotta say, i did expect the poll to be much more one sided towards being for the leaks, but am glad it wasn't the case.