A Game of Thrones [WARNING - SPOILERS WITHIN]

st0n3r

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beheadings?

It's not a criticism, the books are like that, they sort of build to a conclusion. and I think you can tell that the Mother of Dragon and whoever else is out there toiling away will eventually come together for another epic battle at some point. I like Tyrerion parts in the books. and the dragon chick. if there was a spin off show it would The Imp and Dragon Chick.

It's compact disc that can play movies and television shows.

oh. i only know what a "blue-ray" is.

Point? I have a blu ray too. Just not going to spend $90 dollars for a five disc set. Blu ray is just not worth the extra money.

Edited by BirdCatcher

It's compact disc that can play movies and television shows.

oh. i only know what a "blue-ray" is.

Point? I have a blu ray too. Just not going to spend $90 dollars for a five disc set. Blu ray is just not worth the extra money.

Am I missing something?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Game+of+Thrones%3A+The+Complete+First+Season+%5B5+Discs%5D+-+Dubbed+Subtitle+AC3+-+DVD/4566404.p?id=2373272&skuId=4566404&st=game%20of%20thrones&lp=1&cp=1

www.bestbuy.com/site/Game+of+Thrones%3A+The+Complete+First+Season+%5B5+Discs%5D+-+Dubbed+Subtitle+AC3+-+DVD/4566404.p?id=2373272&skuId=4566404&st=game%20of%20thrones&lp=1&cp=1

Blu-Ray isn't worth the extra $10? I'll be damned if it's not. Maybe if you don't have a nice setup and some 32" Vizio, but blu-ray is easily worth the extra money.

edit: fuck it, I'll make a thread about it

• 2 months later...

Spoiler tags would be nice. I have a feeling the red and purple wedding will be this season and the Mance stuff will be season four. Hopefully the Winds of Winter will be out around season four, AFFC/ADWD should be good for two more seasons. I don't want to know how the series ends before the final book comes out.

• 7 months later...

I used to think Breaking Bad was the best show on TV.

Then, two weeks ago, I started watching Game of Thrones.

Did you finish watching both seasons?

Re-watching Season one can be a bore compared to season two. Season two is basically leading up to Blackwater.