A Game of Thrones [WARNING - SPOILERS WITHIN]

st0n3r

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch Vikings too but I will have to sit out episode 5 until I watch 4.

I don't see the sense of watching The Walking Dead since my friends keep spoiling it for me.

:lol:

no spoilers have been released for the finale.... so far.

i will probably dvr vikings, watch the season finale of the walking dead at 9 and then catch game of thrones at 10.

Was surprised by the lack of sex. There's nudity but nobody getting boned. The mood is a bit more melancholy.

I like how they made Tywin out to be a dick. I mean he was a dick in season one. Oddly likable in season two but the premiere alone he was such an asshole.

Davos was awesome in this. I am glad they moved it forward. Also glad to see Selmy back.

Was surprised by the lack of sex. There's nudity but nobody getting boned. The mood is a bit more melancholy.

I like how they made Tywin out to be a dick. I mean he was a dick in season one. Oddly likable in season two but the premiere alone he was such an asshole.

Davos was awesome in this. I am glad they moved it forward. Also glad to see Selmy back.

i agree.

definitely glad to see ser barristan back.

So if Ser Barristan is just Barristan straight from the off, rather than being Aristan Whitbeard then does that mean there's going to be no Strong Belwas? Gutted.

Probably not. They say they will cut characters when they can. I would have loved to see a big fat enuch who would slay a dude than take a shit. But what can you do?

Like they cut Ser Dontos from the story. They did have him that one episode in The North Remembers but that was just to appease fans.

This season is a lot closer to the book than the last season.

What I didn't like in the first episode was Jon Snow's explanation to Mance on why he wants to join him. In the book that was one of Jon's best moments.

Yeah, that was lame. I have a feeling the Mance/Jon storyline is going to be slow.

I wonder if non readers are bitching about the lack of Others aka White Walkers? They were expecting some Walking Dead shit there.

This season is a lot closer to the book than the last season.

What I didn't like in the first episode was Jon Snow's explanation to Mance on why he wants to join him. In the book that was one of Jon's best moments.

Yeah, that was lame. I have a feeling the Mance/Jon storyline is going to be slow.

I wonder if non readers are bitching about the lack of Others aka White Walkers? They were expecting some Walking Dead shit there.

a couple of people that I know that havent read the books really never mentioned it.

Edited by bran

Interesting.

I am put off by the lack of sex in this season. I like the girl who plays Missandei. I hope she becomes Dany's paramour since they killed of Irri.

i said the same thing last night when watching the show. i said to my brother the sex quota is down a lot this season :lol: